Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#50809] Missing page: Østre Gausdal Parish register 1874-1886 (official)

Gjest Dan Lundy
 Del

Gjest Dan Lundy

I have notices there is a missing page in the parish register images.Page number is 485 in the 'Emigration Records' section. If you follow the link for page 483 (1881) and follow the navigation buttons, the next page image that loads is page 484, click the navigation button again and page 486 loads. If you type page 485 in the text box a title page loads.The last date entry on page 484 and the first date entry on page 486 do not correlate, the must be a page missing.I do not know is this is an error in navigation or if the image of this page is missing.I am looking for a relative who left norway in April of 1882, this missing page will most likely contain the information I need.Any help is greatly appreciated.THank You,Dan Lundy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Svein Warberg

Thanks for let us know. The missing page will be identified and replaced in an upcoming batch for these matters.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.