Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51162] Eli Anfindsdtr Birth Record Translation Wanted

Gjest Dell Quick
 Del

Gjest Dell Quick

Eli Anfindsdatter's year 1821 birth record is found in the Digitised parish records, Sogn og Fjordane county, Laerdahl parish, 1805-1821, page 240, entry 11.If the entry is translated into English it will help me continue my ancestors research and I will appreciate the help very much.Yours truly, Dell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I'll try: Eli Anfindsdr. from Houge/Hauge , born 17. and bapt. 18.nov. (in Houge/Hauge church). Parents Anfin Pedersen ....? Aaretunn and Marte Larsdr. Witnesses: Anders Pedersen, Peder Pedersen, Brita Larsdr. and Anna Knudsdr.Maybe Anfin in 1801 Lenke Can't find Marte in Lærdal/Leirdal in 1801.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dell Quick

Thank you very much, Berit and Johan, for the translation and marriage data. I appreciate seeing the birth information but that is probably of someone else. Previously I found the birth record that I think is correct in the Digitized parish records. The translation helps me to verify Eli's parents and the marriage (which I had searched for but did not find) data supports the same identification. THANK YOU.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dell Quick

Thanks, Johan. I sure appreciate all the additional information you have provided. Those links gave good data and pointed me to more. The nr. 8 1st link is the one I alluded to before and 2nd link is new to me and very good to have. Nr. 5's link led to extensive information and I am still not done with what it offers. Thank you very much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.