Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51315] Anders Olsen & Magdalena Andersen 31 Aug 1866 Lier

Gjest Arthur Peterson
 Del

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Who are Anders Olsen & Magdalena Andersen married 31 Aug 1866 in Lier ages 26 and 21 respectively. Anders father is listed as Ole Andersen Opsuleie and Magdalena as Anders Andersen Ringstad.[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?show=244&uid=32116&urnread_imagesize=full&hode=nei&ls=1>LenkeOn 1875, a daughter, Anne Marie Andersdatter; is born on 9 Dec 1875, baptized on 21 Feb 1875, and vacinated on 20 Jun 1875. This was taken from the confirmation record for 13 Oct 1889.LenkeHere is the birth record.LenkeThis all started with finding this record in the 1900 census. I am assuming that Marta is actually Magdalene.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

First of all, Anders Olsen in the 1900 census above is a widover at that time and Marta Andersdtr is unmarried, so it's impossible that this Marta should be the Magdalena married to Anders in 1866 and mother to the child mentioned.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Arthur! You can find the record of the marriage in the scanned material ('Skanna kyrkjebøker') for Buskerud County, Lier parish: Mini #13 1865-1874:August 31 1866(entry#27): Anders Olsen Opsaleie and Siren Magdalene Andersdatter Bakkemehren eie. The couples' fathers: Ole Andersen Opsahleie and Anders Andersen Ringstad.Best regards Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Arthur! You can find the record of the marriage in the scanned material ('Skanna kyrkjebøker') for Buskerud County, Lier parish: Mini #13 1865-1874:August 31 1866(entry#27): Anders Olsen Opsaleie and Siren Magdalene Andersdatter Bakkemehren eie. The couples' fathers: Ole Andersen Opsahleie and Anders Andersen Ringstad.Best regards Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I guess this is their marriage in 1866 (bottom of page): Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8443&idx_id=8443&uid=ny&idx_side=-84>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeIf so her name is Siren Magdalena Andersdtr. They both come from Bakkemehren (Bakkemæren in the census)This Anders seems to be working on Bakkemæren in 1865: LenkeThis could be Siren Magdalene (Lene could be short for Magdalene): LenkeThis is probably Siren Magdalene's birth: LenkeFather: Anders Andersen and mother: Ellen Jörgine Simensdtr: LenkeSiren Magdalene is n° 37 here: Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here is Siren Magdalene's mother in 1865. I doubt there are a lot of people with such a name: LenkeShe was married then to another man.She was 44 years old then so she must have been born around 1821.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here's a Simen Endresen from Kovestad in 1801: LenkeHe is 2 years old and could very well have got a daughter in 1821.Parents: Endre Endresen and Anna Knutsdtr.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Arthur! The Anders Olsen you're looking for was christened in Strømsø church in Drammen on July 31, 1842 (entry #43). Parents (as assumed): Ole Andersen and Gunhild Halvorsdatter. Anders's confirmation: October 2, 1859 in Skoger church.Best regards Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sorry, I wrote in Norwegian. When Ole Andersen got married, it was written in the churchbook that he came from Opsaleie in Lier. There's a good candidate born on March 12, 1840 as seen above.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

N° 10 should, of course, read that there was a Anders Olsen born on Opsaleie in 1840!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Christine Olsdtr's birth on April, 1 1810 (N° 32): Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8440&idx_id=8440&uid=ny&idx_side=-151>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeHer father Ole Christophersen and her mother: Anne Haagensdtr Gilhuuseie.This is, no doubt, Ole Christophersen and parents in 1801: LenkeAnd this may be Anna Haagensdtr:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ole Christophersen Husebyeie and Anne haagensdtr Sörum got married on Oct. 19- 1801: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8440&idx_id=8440&uid=ny&idx_side=-233>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: Lenke(last couple on the left-hand side) Unfortunately their parents are not mentioned.But there's a Christopher Torgeren on Huseby in 1801: LenkeThere's a widow on Sörum called Guri Torstensdtr, she must have been married to a Haagen and she's, no doubt, Anne Haagensdtr's mother:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here is Anne Haagensdr on FS, her father is said to be haagen Nilsen (the same for Peder in the 1801 census). There's more info about these people, but it must be checked as it's not from churchbooks: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=700139702725&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>LenkeTheir marriage is correct, though (3. couple on the right-hand side): Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Arthur!You should clearify which Anders/Andreas Olsen you're actually looking for! Several Andreas/Anders Olsens have earlier been held forward and valued in your themes #44509, 447128 and 49296 and I believe enough info has come on the table to identify the correct person, his parents, ancesators and siblings.Best regards Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Kjellaug,I am sorry you spent so much time. However, you did prove this Anders is not the Anders I'm looking to find. The last record found for sure to be him is his confirmation record. Cannot find a death record or a marriage record. The family just wants to know what happened to him after the rest of the family came to America.Again, I am sorry.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Kjellaug,Here is my reasoning. The rest of the findings are difficult for me to follow so if you don't mind I won't summarize that part.The 1900 census on Holt in Lier listed an Anders Olsen born in 1842 and Marte Andersen assumed to be his daughter born 9 Dec 1875 to Anders and Siren Magdalene Andersen.This Anders is most likely born 12 Mar 1840 to Ole Andersen and Christine Olsdtr Opsaleie. The connecting factor is the place name Opsaleie.My Anders was born 18 May 1842 to Ole Andersen and Gunhild Halvorsdatter.Hope this is sufficient.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.