Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51368] Jon Jonsen Tøtland i Hjelmeland

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am looking at the ancestors of Anna Jonsdtr Tøtland (ca 1593), who was the wife of Sakarias Tollevsen Noreim.On LDS, they show that her parents were Jon Jonsen Tøtland (1565) & Kari ?gesdtr Nese indre. I don't know what letter goes with the '?'. Would it be Agesdtr?Jon Jonsen Tøtland (1565) was son of Jon Jonsen Tøtland (ca 1540) and Bergitte Tollaksdtr Aukland.Jon Jonsen Tøtland (ca 1540) was son of Olav Jonsen Tøtland or Foss.Why isn't Jon, son of Olav, Jon Olavsen? I know LDS is often not accurate. Does anyone have information about this family?Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Eva Willenburg

Jon Jonson Tøtland was married to Kari Ågesdaughter Nessa. (Å = alt + 143).Olav Jonson Tøtland/Foss and wife Siri Oddsdtr. Fevoll: children: 1. Tormod Olson Tøtland/Foss married to Anna Ormsdtr. Byre. 2. Jone Olson Foss/Tøtland, wifes Birgitte Tollaksdtr. Aukland and Margrethe Ingebrigtsdtr.. 3. Magnhild Olsdtr. Foss, probably married to Erik Jacobson Koll.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...
Gjest Kristen Åkre

My ancestry ties in with this line where it precedes my paternal line from Vanvik. However, since the church records do not go back that far (i.e. not before ca. 1760), I have wondered what (reliable) sources have published these data and where they come from? I do not trust anything on web sites like LDS or RootsWeb, because there is no one checking it for accuracy (i.e. people can just submit data without documentation to support). Does anyone know where the Hjelmeland family information originates, and is it reliable?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi KristenI am on vacation now and do not have my files with me. I'm glad Eva responded with some useful information. I will look at this when I get home and if I have anything more, I will post back.Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.