Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51397] Frosta, Asen, Aasen, Åsen parish

Gjest David Vinge
 Del

Gjest David Vinge

I have been given information about a baptism for an ancestor that says he was born at Husby, Åsen, Parish of Ease of Frosta. I cannot find this record in the Digitized Parish Records for Frosta, 1838-51 and there is no parish records of Åsen until 1878. Is there another name to go by or is this area not digitized. Thank you for any assistance anyone can offer in this matter. Sincerely, David Vinge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Lise Hovdal

If you write name of the ancestor I can try to help you, becorse I have 'bygdebøker for Aasen' where the farm Husby and the people Who have lived there is Writed about. Its in bind 1 av 'Bygdebok for Åsen' av Åsen Historienemnd og Levanger Bygdeboknemnd. I have forgot wewy much english.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Langås

David Vinge,The baptism records for Åsen are in the same book as Frosta, but they are 'hidden' in the index. In the book, they usually start after the Frosta records, and can be found if you continue foreward from the last Frosta baptism (1850). Then the Åsen records starts (1838). In the 1838-51 churchbook, the Åsen baptisms are at page 91: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2467&idx_id=2467&uid=ny&idx_side=-62>LenkeThe same 'problem' also occurs in marriage, burial etc, both in this book and the previous one. It has to do with the indexing system, but is said to be fixed sometime.I guess you could be looking for Ove Martin Ovesen, born 1842 at Storsveberget, a cotter's palce at Husby? I see we were e-mailing about him and his family in 1999. You find his baptism here:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest David Vinge

Hi Arne, I do have you as my reference point for Ove Martin Ottesen. 8 years!!! Yikes. It has been a long road and there is a long ways to go, yet! I am trying to gain links to the data so that interested descendants can take a look for themselves. The digitized parish records are great for looking up info rather than 'renting' the films from the Mormon church. What a great and helpful idea! Thanks for you assistance, again! It is much appreciated. How would you put the information about name and place for birth and baptism? I put Ove Martin OTTESEN, born at Storsveberget, Husebye, Åsen, Frosta, Nord-Trondelag, Norway and Baptism as Åsen parish of ease, Frosta, Nord-Trondelag, Norway????!!! Thanks again!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.