Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51398] Stange - Christen Nielsen marriage 1762

Gjest David Vinge
 Del

Gjest David Vinge

I have found information showing Christen Nielsen being married to Sidsel Pedersdatter on 8 Jan 1762. They had 3 children, Eli born in Aug, 1762, Ingebret born in Apr 1764 . These two were born at Ber...? (can't read) according to the parish records showing father's residence (Christen). Also there is Peder Christiansen (different spelling of last name born in 1765 and residence of father is Regstad (maybe not the right family since last name is different??). Does anyone have information on this family or the residences? I appreciate any assistance that can be given. Sincerely, David Vinge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Peder bapt. 11.Aug. 1865 LenkeIt looks like he too is their son. It can not be so many couples with the names Christen/Christian Nielsen and Sidsel Pedersdt.Staur = Støer(1801) Regstad = Rekstad

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest David Vinge

Thank-you for the information! I have found those baptisms as I have the parish records but now it is so much easier to look on the Net at anytime. I was wondering if you could tell me what the word 'Refers' means in the marriage record? Also I think I found out that Sedsel Pedersdatter is living alone in the 1801 census but I can't find a burial record for Christen (Christian) Nilsen (Nielsen) etc. Can't find one for Sedsel or any variation that would make sense. Do you know anything about this family or residence? Thanking you in advance for your time in this matter.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Steinar Vasaasen

The word in the marrige record is 'Reserv' and that means that he is a 'reserve soldier'. In 1801 Sissel Pedersdatter is lodging (logerende) at her son Peder and his family on a cotters farm under the farm Vardeberg (Wahlberg). She dies in 1810 on the farm Såstad. Her other son Engebret/Ingebret lives on a cotters farm under Såstad at that time. (You'll find her on page 165 in the church records.) You can write me on the adress, 'vasaasen alfakrøll bbnett dot no'. I have some more info I can send you about them.Best wishes from Steinar Vasaasen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest David Vinge

Any information you have I would appreciate. Thanks for your offer! I believe I have found Sedsel's burial record but I can't find Christen's (Christian's) Any assistance you can offer wouild be appreciated. I have other questions about this area. Do you have data or knowledge of this area? My grandmother came from Stange in 1917 and Christen is part of her ancestry. David dvinge@shaw.ca I tried to send an email but I couldn't because of some reason - ø in the address.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.