Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51690] Helge Sjursen Utbjoa (Fjelberg)

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am researching ancestors of Helge Sjursen Utbjoa. I came across something that does not make sense. Can anyone help me to figure this out. Here's what I had...Helge Sjursen Utbjoa (1729-1770) -- son of Sjur Nilsen Utbjoa & Kare HelgesdatterSjur Nilsen Utbjoa(1686-1750) -- son of Helge Nilsen Utbjoa & Aasa KnutsdatterHelge Nilsen Utbjoa(ca 1661-1710) -- son of Nils Utbjoa & Agathe Sjursdatter.My question -- is it correct that Sjur Nilsen is the son of Helge Nilsen? If this is true, then why isn't he named Sjur Helgesen? I wonder, because at Udbioe in 1701 Census, there is Sjur Heliesen, age 15. It looks as though he is the son of Helie (b. ca 1661), but there is no last name for Helie.I found Helie Nilsen (b. ca 1653) at Udbio, but he does not seem to have a son named Sjur living with him. Is Udbio the same as Udbioe?I would appreciate any assistance...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Sjur Nilsson's name should be Helgeson. He is son of Helje Nilson Utbjoa b.1661 -d? and Aasa Knutsdtr. Helje Nilson is son of Nils Utbjoa and Agate Sjursdtr. Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you for this information. But I am still confused! I can not find any more about Sjur Heljesen at Utbjoa, except in the 1701 census. I found a burial record for Sjur Nilsen, age 67 1/2, at Utbjoa in 1751, here:LenkeAlso, there is a probate for him, which I will request, to see what information it contains.I am looking for the father of Helge Sjursen Utbjoa (1729-1770), who was married to Guro Isaksdatter (I think she was from Halsnøkloster).Was it Sjur Helgesen? If so, do you have any other information about him... like when he was born/died, and who he married?Or -- was it Sjur Nilsen? And if it was him, then who were his parents?Sorry if this is too long or confusing...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Kari Heljesen b.1761 Fjelberg, but without parents, but I believe she must be the daughter of Helje Sjurson who died in 1770 and Guri Isaksdtr. Lenke I’ll send you a page(298) from Ølen bygdebok II. I think you will find some information about Helje (Helge) Sjurson and his ancestors. At this time Tvedt (Tveit), Stord belongs to Fjelberg parish. From 1898 it belongs to Stord.Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.