Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#51785] John Johnsen Lonhoiden and Lisbeth Embretsdatter Marriage in 1825 in Vinger

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

In the June, 1825 marriage of John Johnsen and Lisbeth Embrethsdatter Lonhoiden in Vinger Church I cannot read the names of the witnesses. Can somebody help me? Thank you!Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

The witnesses was Arne Pedersen(Pederson) Solie(Solie was his livingplace in Vinger), Erik Harlvorsen Lønhøiden(Lønhøiden was his livingplace) It was thre places(farms) named Lønhøiden(Løhøyden) at that time. It was Lisbeths mother, Berthe Johansdaugter who came from Lønhøiden, Lisbeths father, Embreth Anderssen came from Hofoss in Brandval(Belongs Vinger today) Lisbeth was rebaptised in the 25th october 1818 in Vinger. She was borned in the 22. august in 1802.I've not find the parents to John Johnsen. Jon and Lisbethe lived at a plce named Bendikstorpet in Vinger after their mariiage and they got a doughter named Ingeborg Johnsdatter Bendikstorpet. Ingrid was married with Søren Andersen Vrangsagen and they got the son Andreas Sørensen Ampianen. Ampianen was Finish name and the area where Bendikstorpet belonged to was livingplaces for a Finish population that moved from Savolaks in Finland djuring the 1600 hundred.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

Hi Clark!You have not ask for it, but I give som more information in case You need it.In 1865 John Johnsen must have been dead. His wife, Lisbeth, 64 years, lived together with her son, Embret Johnsen, 40 years, and his family at Bendiktorpet. They hired a small farm on contract against work for a farmer. Embret had a son, John Embretsen, 7 years oldEmbrets sister, Ingeborg Johnsdatter and here son Andreas Sørensen also lived at Bendikstorpet at the same time. Sørfen Andersen Vrangsagen was not mentioned.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Finn Sollien

Hi Clark! The realley name is Joen Joensson, born 1803 Sagen, Ostmark, Waermland, Sweden. The parents: Joen Jansson and Ingeborg Nilsdotter. In Norway hi alter the name Joens to Jan. Jan dead Bendikstorpet Marts 18. 1864, burried Marts 26. Lisbeth dead April 19. 1866, burried April 28. Finn Sollien.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Clark Monson

Dear Finn Sollien,I have been looking for the longest time for where in Sweden Jan Jansen Bendikstorpet was born.(He died in Vinger in 1864) Do you think the Joen Joensson from Sagen in Wermland, Sweden is the correct person who was born in 1803 and moved to Norway. Where did you get this information? Thank you very much!!Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Finn Sollien

Dear Clark! A good friend of my live in Torsby Sweden. I can ask him to help you about Jan Jansen/Joen Joenson.Finn Sollien

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

In Sågen in Østmark in Vermland Jøns was borned 3 april 1803 and baptised 7. april 1803 together with his twinbrother Per. Father was Jøns Jonsson and mother Ingeborg Nilsdotter. Witness: Samuel Jonsson Metbecken, Karin Bondesdotter Metbecken, Per Nilsson Metbecken and Karin Olsdotter Metbecken.At that time the finish people had no boarder between Sweden and Norway in theri mind. It was usual that they married each other on the other side of the boarder.Today I can recognize Sågen in a Swedish map. You can try: http://kartor.eniro.se

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.