Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52251] Burials in Vykebygd in 1809

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I was trying to find the burial record for Erik Gundersen Birkeland. His probate was recorded 27 April 1810. I didn't see a burial in 1810, so I looked in late 1809. But in the file (Fjelberg: 1788-1815, Ministerialbok), for 1809, I find only baptisms.It seems to be the only year shown like this. Are the other records (marriages, deaths, etc) in another place? Help!Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mette Værnes

Hi PatriciaThis book, Fjelberg Ministerialbok number A3 (1788-1815), has a 'Kronologisk liste' index - a chronological list index. In 1810 you will find records of 'Kirke-Tiennesten' or churchservices, 'Copulerede' or marriages, 'Føde' or baptisms and 'Døde' or deaths - all on the same page: Lenke Regards Mette Værnes

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi MetteThank you for responding. I did look in the chronological list for 1810, but did not see a burial record for Erik there. So, I thought he must have died in 1809. When I went to the section for 1809 in the chronological index, all that was listed was baptisms. The rest of the page was blank -- no marriage, no burials... I thought it was strange and wondered if they were recorded elsewhere.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.