Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52255] Nes history book, BU , farm Børtnes?

Gjest Marilla Schenk
 Del

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Searching for any information about ancestors to Knud Asleson born on Børtnes in approximately 1750 - would there be information in any of the Nes bygdebok about an Asle living under Børtnes in that time period? Some information I can perhaps find in the digitised parish records but if there is something already published in the history book it will give better direction as to where to look. Thanks very much beforehand to anyone who might share information about this.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Egil H Thomassen

New books for the townships Nes and Flaa are in preparation, and so far two books concerning Nes are published. But the farm Børtnes is not covered yet.The church records for Nes tells that Knud, son of Asle Olsen Børtnes was baptised 19 April 1750. (The record is, however, hard to read, so I may have misread).Kind regards, Egil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Thank you for your kindness in replying! I am really looking forward to these books on Nes and Flaa to fill out my father's side of the genealogy. I really hope that when they are published it will be mentioned somewhere in this forum.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.