Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52324] Anne Christopher c1824 Lier

Gjest Chris Nilsen
 Del

Gjest Chris Nilsen

Dear Anne,Thank you for putting in the correct link for me.I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I noticed that before Christopher Hansen Kittlesrud name is written there is a cross like this: '+'. I assume this means that Anne's father was dead when she got married.I looked in the Lier death index and found this death, which is probably Anne's father:[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1104&idx_id=1104&uid=ny&idx_side=-280>LenkeI think this is his marriage, and also Anne's mother:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aksel Einar Mathiesen

Hei Chris.Jeg 'TROR' at dette er rette personer.Anne Christophersdtr dpt; [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/igi/individual_record.asp?recid=100036763207&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&juris1=Norw9Busk&juris2=Busk&juris3=&juris4=&regionfriendly=&juris1friendly=Buskerud&juris2friendly=&juris3friendly=&juris4friendly=>Lenkeog fra kirkebok 15. mai 1825 i Hole (nr.32) Lenke Er det en som vil tyde dette ?Anne, Confirmation 1840 i Hole (nr.14) Lenke Legg merke til at mor er innført før far ! Er det mulig å få tydet også dette, med eventuell forklaring ??Christopher Hansen dpt; 12. sept. 1756 Lenkeog fra kirkebok;(nest sist på v.side)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Chris Nilsen

Hi Aksel.I am not sure I agree.Let me begin with marriage of Nils Nilsen and Anne Christophersdtr.Both Nils and Anne were residing (bosted) at Asdøldalen. Anne's father, though dead by 1847 had resided at Kittelsrud.Looking at the Gårdsregister for Kittlesrud(Asdøldalen) we read this:'I folketellingen av 1801 føres det opp to husmenn med jord som vi ikke vet hvor bodde. Men vi kan gjette at den ene av dem holdt til på Salerud. Hans Olsen Tveiten-eie, f. 1763, flyttet til Kittelsrud-eie kort tid før 1801. Han var gift med Berte Andersdtr. fra Vestre Bærum, f. ca. 1771. Barn: Ole, Anders, Marte. Innen 1808 flyttet de til Kornerud, og litt senere nevnes de på Toverud-eie. Den siste husmannen her i 1801 var sagmester Christoffer Hansen, f. ca. 1753, g.m. I Anne Hansdtr., f. ca. 1751; barn: Gunhild, Marta, Berte, Helle, Hans; g.m. II Ingeborg Hansdtr. Asdøl, f. ca. 1777.Han bodde her ennå i 1819.'In 1819 Christopher Hansen Kittlesrud married Ingeborg Hansdtr Asdøl.In 1801 Christopher Hansen was 48 and residing at Kittelsrud. He was married to Anne Hansdtr with 3 children living with him, Birte, Helle & Hans.Christopher Hansen died in 1846 and was residing at Asdøl.With all these references to Kittelsrud/Asdøldalen, I am sure that these are Anne's parents.According to the 1865 census, Anne was born in Lier, not in Hole.If this is true, Christopher Hansen was probably baptised 19-9-1756 in Lier, the son of Hans Henrichsen.But I am happy to change my mind if you have other proof.Chris.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hello, I don`t know if this is of any help, but the correct patronymikon of Christophers first wife was Ane ANDERSDATTER, not Hansdatter. They got married 24. juni 1781 in Sylling, 'soldat Christopher Hansen Enger-eie og pigen Ane Andersdatter Wefferstad-eie'. They were living at Ellevog-eie when Martha was baptized, 24. august 1784, and at Solberg-eie when Helle was baptized 11. oktober 1879 (I have not looked up all of their children).Link to their marriage (nr. 15): LenkeAstrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Chris Nilsen

Hi Astrid,Yes I discovered that as well.Gunhild's mother is recorded as Anne Hansdtr but the other 4 children have the mother Ane Andersdtr, as you found. I think though that Ane Andersdtr is correct.I feel that my Anne Christophersdtr was a daughter of Ingeborg Hansdtr, Christopher's 2nd wife. They also had a son, Anders, born in 1819.What do you think?Chris.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

Anders is theis son, here is a link to his 'konfirmasjon', 23. november 1834. LenkeMaybe his is the same Anders Kristoffersen Hørte-eie who died in March 1881 (born 1819).Ingeborg is listed at 42 when she married Christopher in 1819. Though it is possible, I find it a bit hard to believe she gave birth to Anne, if she really is born about 1823/24. Maybe a few years earlier?? Do you know when Ingeborg was born and when she died? Or when Ane, his first wife, died? Anne Christoffersdatters father is Christopher Hansen according to her 'marriage-licence', but could she have been born outside wedlock??? Just an idea...I noticed that the 3 eldest children of Nils Nilsen and Anne were baptized Petronelle (1848, then living at Overn-eie), Marte (1850, Kopperud) and Carl (1853, Overn-eie), but then again that maybe means nothing.....vennlig hilsen Astrid.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hello again. Anders was born 3 months before Christopher and Ingeborg got married, in May, so he is probabely not the same as he who died i 1881 (born in April). LenkeAstrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Chris Nilsen

I think Anne Christoffersdtr may have had a brother named Chresten Christoffersen.Anne's first 2 children were Petronelle and Marte. One of the witnesses at their baptisms was Chresten Christoffersen. I assume this was Anne's brother.[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=32&filnamn=dp06261843&gardpostnr=1323&personpostnr=10701&merk=10701#ovre>Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Chris Nilsen

Dear Aksel,I would like to suggest another possibility for our Anne Christophersdtr.There is a Anne Christophersdtr born 10th Nov. 1825 in Lier. The daughter of Christopher Halvorsen and Marte Nilsdtr.LenkeShe had brothers and sisters:Marte Carine. Born in 1816. Anne. Born 1823 and died in 1826. Hans. Born in 1820. Nils. Born in 1828. Christen. Born in 1830.It is likely that this Christen Christophersen is the person who was a witness at the baptisms of Anne Christophersdtrs first 2 children, Petronelle and Marte.Also Nils and Anne's second child was Marte, which would be Anne's mothers name, Marte Nilsdtr.This would mean that Anne's father was Christopher Halvorsen, not Hansen.What do you think?Is this more likely than other candidates?Please give me your opinion.Chris.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

This is Anne bapt. 15/5 1825 in Hole(nr.17)[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8518&idx_id=8518&uid=ny&idx_side=-66>LenkeI have a theory, but I can not prove it.If Anne was 28 and not 23 when she married in 1847 maybe she is the daugther of Ingeborg Hansdt., second wife of Christoffer Hansen. The link to klokkerbok in (15/16).nr. 22 Anne 18/4 - 19/4 1818 Sylling, pike Ingebor Hansdt. Sylling eie and Lars Larsen Røyne and I belive it says he was a married man LenkeI have not found Anne dead 1818-1837 and not her confirmation 1831-41.Maybe Ingebor Hansdt. in 1801 LenkeFrom FS: Ingeborg Hansdt. Rød, born 26/2 1778-bapt. 1/3 Tranby, Hans Thomasen Lyngåsen and Anne Eriksdt. Rød. She was married 14/8 1818 Sylling to Christopher Hansen Solberg. Nobody with these names was married 1818.But as you know 14/8 1819 (16)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Chris Nilsen

Dear Berit,I can understand your theory, and it makes sense.Please help my confusion about Anne's birth year.According to the Lier Ministerialbok 1843-1854, Anne was 23 when she married in 1847. Therefore born c1824. (Link at 4)According to the Lier Klokkerbok 1841-1862, Anne was 28 when she married in 1847. Therefore born c1819. (Link at 16)According to the 1865 census, Anne was 42 in 1865. Therefore born c1824. (Link at 1)How can we know which one is correct?Chris.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Egil H Thomassen

If we suppose that the parish clerk made a mistake and wrote (2)8 instead of (2)3, it fit that Anne was born 1824. Easy to do such a small mistake on a blue Monday.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I belive Anne Christofersdt. from Hole is out of the question. I belive this must be here marriage in 1858 nr. 47 LenkeSo far, the only left is the daugther og Ingeborg Hansdt. and of Christopher Halvorsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.