Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52478] Ragnhild Knutsdatter Moi or Mosby

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hello,She was married to Hans Andersen from Saga Vennesla I think Hans died in 1714 and was born before 1665 in Saga Vennesla. Their daughter should be Anne Hansdatter born 1700 died 1798, she was married to Anders Endresen also born 1700. Would anyone have more about these ancestors?? Thanks!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Cathrin Jegersberg

Hello Gordon.I'm not sure if this is the right Ragnhild, but a Ragnhild Knutsdatter is mentioned in the Oddernes bygdebok. Ragnhild Knutsdatter, daugther of Knut Auensen Øvre Mosbø b, 1635 d.ca.1685, who was married first time to Magnhild Berntsdatter Aurebekk, died 1662. The second wife was Åsne Kristensdatter Egeland and the children of Knut and Åsne were, Ragnhild, Auen, Anne, Magnild, Ingeborg and Randi. All born at Moi.Knut Auensen's parents were Auen Osmundsen 1612-1679 and Guri Torgeirsdatter Augland, married i 1633. Guri was the daughter of Torgeir Berntsen Augland and Gunnhild Jensdatter. Gunnild was the daughter of Jens Bentsen Østre Foss in Tveit and came from a family, called the Stausland-people. Gunnild died in 1671 as a widov.I hope someone will correct me if this is the wrong 'Ragnhild'.Yours sincerely Cathrin.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.