Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52480] Hanne Andersdatter and Tobias Berthelsen Syrdahl or Spangereid

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hello, Hanne was born in 1801, married July 10 1821 to Tobias Berthelsen born Aug 25 1792 in Svennevik, Spagereid. Would anyone have Hanne's birthdate or any of their death dates available?? Thanks!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Many, many thanks again Cathrin, for helping to extend my lines a little further. I hope that the weather is nice for you there in Oslo. I have been there once. A little Oslo-Vigeland Park Trivia-It is interesting to note that my father used to take the Artist Gustav Vigeland out on his boat often as a young boy when my father lived in Aavik from 1914-1932. My father was very proud of that, but I do not think he realized all of the fame that surrounds the artist.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cathrin Jegersberg

I'm happy to help you Gordon. I have self got a lot of help and still get help here at the forum.It was interresting to hear about your father. I don't spend so much time in Oslo, since i'm from Drøbak, not so far from here, but much nicer and smaller place near the sea. Here in Oslo the weather is pretty good, but the summer has been horrible, just raining all the time. I'm not sure witch part of the USA you live in, but I have family in San Fransisco.By the way, the ancestor from Mosby and Augland in Vest-Agder, I'm in the same family. Most of my relatives came from Vest-Agder and Aust-Agder.Cathrin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hello again related family member Cathrin,I try to do what I can in my search for the family history. the further back I go, the harder it is for me to understand what the books say. I live in New Jersey, about 1 hour from New York City. I live right on the edge of the suburbs and the country land. Tusen takk again!!!!Best Regards, Gordon

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.