Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52655] Need help with Konfirmerte parish record.

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson
 Del

I also found the konfirmerte record for Johanne Hansdatter that I would appreciate help with. Hedmark, Ringsaker 1839-1850 Klokkerbok, Konfirmerte Kvinne 1841 page 310, # 18. Thank You very much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse Kristiansen

Translation: Johanne Hansdtr. Smestuen, b.Midtlien, (in her)15th (year). Parents: Hans Larsen & Maria Johannesdtr. Poor knowledge& diligence, creditable behaviour. Note about small pox vaccination record.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I recognize your name as the person who sent the photo of Smedstuen to us. I am researching for a person whose great-grandmother came from there and have attached the letter you sent so that he knows who took the beautiful photo. Thank you so much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

We have such a love relation to this place, our cottage lies by the farmland of Smedstuen ('The Smith's farm'), or in the local dialect: Smedstuggua, by the enormously idyllic lake of Næra, as you can see in this picture taken from the pier of our cottage by a Lithuanian friend and great photographer, Martynas Milcievicus. Three of the best rated photos on Photoblinc.com actually are taken this summer from that pier. If you use the photo, please give him credit. I have of course more farm pictures if you are interested, just give me a hint.

bilete3518.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.