Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52760] Skottland

Gjest Per Sørdal
 Del

Gjest Per Sørdal

Hei alle Først på 1900 tallet ble en jente født i Skottland, av skottske biologiske foreldre, adoptert til Norge. Hun vet navnet på foreldrene, som ikke lever nå. Hennes datter har bedt meg om hjep, til eventuelt å finne sins mors søsken. Er det noen som har et godt løsningsforslag? Hilsen Per

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

Eg har søskenbarn i Skottland, såvidt eg veit er ingen 'hekta' på slektsgr. som eg er, men det er jo råd å spørja om dei har eit råd å gje :-)Men då er det kanskje ei hjelp å vita kvar barnet vart fødd viss nokon veit det.Venleg helsing Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi Per How early in 1900 was she born? Births up and including 1906 are available on the Internet (for a fee). Birth information from 1907 till approximately today is available but needs a personal visit to an appropriate research centre (again a search fee is required). But her birth certificate should be easy to find if date of birth and both parents’ names are known. It would also be of help if the geographical location were know. Have you any further general information (year, area of Scotland?) (no personal details please)Mvh VidarPS I read Norwegian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

I should of cause have written that 'In normal circumstances her birth certificate should be easy to find....'I have not had any experience with adoptions so there is of cause the possibility that the original certificate (with her biological parents listed) has been replaced by one where her adopted parents are listed.But if the biological parents were married and their names are known, it should be possible to find their marriage certificate.Nvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Sørdal

Hei Mariann og Vidar Tusen takk. Jeg ble glad da jeg åpnet e-mailen og fikk lest det dere hadde skrevet. Jeg har snakket med datteren og hun vil ha direkte kontakt med dere. Hun har mange opplysninger. Her er hennes e-mail. bendixengunn@yahoo.noHilsen Per

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Maybe some general information on slektsforskning in Scotland may be helpful for future reference in this tema since the heading is simply Skottland.The main sources of information can be found on Scotland People which is available on the Internet. [url="http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/>http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/ This has images of the official registrations of birth marriages and deaths from 1855 onwards. For births the last year covered is 1906, for marriages 1931, and for deaths 1956. This advances by one year each year. In addition it got the censuses from 1841 to 1901 (one each decade). There are some Old Parish Records going backwards in time from 1854 to 1553, but the coverage is far from 100%, especially for deaths.To use these records registration is required and a credit card payment on-line of minimum of £6 (30 credits) The results of a search are displayed on pages (year, usually only first and surname names, age and district) of up to 30 records per page. To view one page cost 1 credit. To view the actual image of the certificate (birth, marriage or death) which is essential to see if you found the right person costs 5 credits. So if you are searching for somebody with a common name you can quickly multiply up the £6 unless you have very specific information. There is also a time limit on these credits, but this is so generous (90 days) that you can normally ignore itIf you are looking for information after the years given above you need to visit an appropriate research centre. There is a national one in Edinburgh, but my local one is Glasgow Genealogy Centre

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helge R. Naess

Siden saken er offentliggjort her i digitalarkivet: - kanskje andre lesere ogsaa kunne ha interesse av det som du takker for ?(Men hvis dette var mere private saker, ber jeg om undskyldning).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

PerI have established contact with Gunn by e-mail, and her particular slektsforskning problem needs a personal visit to one of the research centres. As I am most likely to visit my local one in the next month or two, I have offered to do a quick search for her. I have had considerable help from other readers of the debate forum, and I am happy I can offer some help backMvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helge R. Naess

Til nr. 10, Akkja, det kan jo forstaaes paa to maater. Det er ofte slik her i livet. Sorry.Men det er noen ganger et problem her (for oss andre) naar interessante saker blir 'tatt over' til privat viderefoering, hvilket alle har lov til, selvfoelgelig, men det kan av og til vaere skuffende for andre mennesker som er interessert i saken. Og det var dette som -du- ikke forstod at jeg siktet til.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Sørdal

Hei Helge Jeg ser nå at jeg hadde oppfattet dette med ofentlig og privat feil. Sorry. Det er nok riktig som du sier at mange gode og intresante saker, plutselig forsvinner, og går over til privat og så hører man ikke mere om den saken. Dette er kansje en slik sak. Jeg tror at det blir en løsning.Vidar skulle hjelpe til. Hilsen Per

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 måneder senere...
Gjest Vidar Larsen

The following information has been placed on Scotlandspeople (lenke innlegg 7). Unfortunately the system appeared to be unavailable tonight due to high demand“We are pleased to announce that new data (Please note Indexes Only) from the Statutory Register of Births up to 2006 and the Statutory Register of Deaths up to 2006 are now online. Please note that these are indexes only (no images) and the marriage indexes will follow shortly.”This is in addition to the new data released in beginning of January “We are pleased to announce that new statutory data (index and images) from the Statutory Register of Births for 1907, the Statutory Register of Marriages for 1932, and the Statutory Register of Deaths for 1957 are now online.”Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.