Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52764] Erik Evensen baptized in Nore Uvdal on April 9, 1843

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

In the Uvdal chruch records, Erik Evensen was born March 31, 1843 and baptized April 9, 1843. It states that his parents are unmarried Even Eriksen and Astrid Halvorsdatter Kyllesdal. After the parents names is written some words that I am not able to understand. Could somebody help me with that? Thank you!Best Regards,Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hei, håper noen kan tyde hva som står her - mener det har noe med 'faderskapet' å gjøre, men er litt usikker,Astrid(I think is has something to do with his father/ fatherhood, so I hope someone can read it better than me)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I think Astrid must have died before 1862 and Even must have got married to a widow: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=89&filnamn=f60633&gardpostnr=576&personpostnr=3067#nedre>LenkeThey have a daughter called Astri and he is the only Even Eriksen that I can find.Their marriage is N° 6, on August 10th, 1862. Here and it's stated that he is a widower (47 years old) and his father is Erik Evensen: Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here's halvor Nilsen and Ingebör halvorsdtr's marriage, April 7th, 1814: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7764&idx_id=7764&uid=ny&idx_side=-25>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: Lenke2nd marriage in 1814 on the right-hand side. he comes from Kyllesdal and she comes from Hougen (that's what I think I can read)So this must be Ingeborg with her parents and siblings in 1801 on Hougen:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There seems to be something wrong with the link for their marriage too! If this doesn't work, look up in Ministerialbook for Rollag/Buskerud 1792-1814 and check their marriage in 1814: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8556&idx_id=8556&uid=ny&idx_side=-181>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here's Halvor Torbiörnsen ...land (could it be Röesland?) and the widow Ulvil Guldbrandsdtr Hougen married: July 22, 1792: the last column on the right-hand side towards the middle: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8555&idx_id=8555&uid=ny&idx_side=-72>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've been looking around for Even Eriksen's parents and I think I found his father and grandparenst in Aal: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=163&filnamn=f10619&gardpostnr=26&personpostnr=523#nedre>Lenke N° 17 on the right-hand side: Erik Evensen Vinedok (? Could it be the same as Windeg in the 1801 census?) and maiden Birgit Knudsdtr Sandager: Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeBirgit Knudsdtr in the 1801 census: LenkeThey get a son Even baptized on June 8th 1814: Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It won't be easy to find Halvor Nielsen's parents, there are several candidates in Rolloug.If we look at Halvor Nielsen and Ingeborg Halvorsdtr's children, we find these on FS:Niels b. 1814: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=100170029682&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>LenkeAstrie b. 1817: LenkeHalvor b. 1820: LenkeLars b. 1822: Lenke Ulvil b. 1825: LenkeIt's obvious that he's called up his parents first and then his wife's.We can then imagine that his mother was called Astri(d/e).If so, there are three or four couples in the 1801 census for Rolloug where the husband's called Niels and the wife's called Astri, but none of them seem to have had a son called Halvor. On the other hand, they may be dead in 1801!I find one candidate on FS in Rolloug (parents: Niels Larsen and Astri Halvorsdtr) : LenkeHe's born in 1773, which means he would be 20 years older than his wife. That, of course, is not impossible at all!I find neither of them in the 1801 census so they must be dead by then.This couple got married in 1767: LenkeI'll check the churchbook to see if any farmnames are given.They're the third couple on the right-hand side: Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeI think it's written something like Grokvar for her, and there's a farm called Grekvar in Rolloug.But she may only have worked there when she got married. On the other hand, I find a candidate on FS born in 1743 on Kyllesdal (father Halvor,mother Sigri): Lenke Still, according to copies of churchbooks on FS, this couple have three children but no Sigri:Lars in 1767: LenkeIngebor in 1770: LenkeHalvor in 1773:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It seems that you had information about the forefathers here: LenkeIt's surely my own fault, though. I shouldn't answer questions that have not been asked. But maybe you could have stated that you knew about Erik Evensen's forefathers.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Clark Monson

I would like to thank Kjellaug Robberstad Petit and Astrid Natvig so much for the information they sent on Erik Evensen's ancestors. There is so much information that I did not have. I know the ancestors listed from the 1801 census are all the correct ones. I wish to again thank you so much.Kindest Regards!Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm very glad it was to some help as I was afraid you already had the information.Good luck further then, I may come back-:)Best regards Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.