Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52948] Nelson's to USA

Gjest Ron  Jones
 Del

Gjest Ron  Jones

Hi to everyone, I am looking for NELSON, CHARLES JOHN, born abt 1869 in Christiana and emigrated about 1869 and lived in the LaCrosse, WS area. His wife, DAHL,MARY CONSTANCE born about 1873 in Norway and emigrated in 1872. They had nine sons all born in the USA.This is a correction to 52940Thanks to everyone for the help.Ron Jones

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

Hei again! I found the family in the 1900 La Crosse census. It says Charles was born October 1860 and immigrated 1869. Mary was born March 1865 and immigrated 1879...looks like all the children were born in the USA. In the 1910 census it says Mary gave birth to 9 children and all are living...only 8 sons are listed in this census.Perhaps this info will help those in Norway, search for Charles and Mary 'over there'! mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

Hei Ron and Aud Marion!!! Yes, Aud Marion must have the immigration year correct 1874 (and I did not!)...Mary's immigration year was a bit hard to read in the census.The 1900 census says that Mary and Charles were married 17 years...so I guess they were married in the USA! mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Torp

Marie Constance Dahl was born Mar 23. 1866 at Moløkken in Vestre Aker outside Christiania. Her parents was Carl Johan Dahl and Berthe Olsdatter. She was baptised in Vestre Aker Jun 3. 1866. [url="http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilde:VestreAkerKirke.JPG>LenkeKildeinformasjon: Oslo fylke, Vestre Aker, Ministerialbok nr. 3 (1857-1868), Fødte og døpte 1866, side 413. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Her parents are here in census 1865:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Torp

Marie Constance´s parents are married 22nd Oct. 1865 in Veste Aker. Widdower and worker Carl Johan Dahl 34 1/2 yrs And maiden Bereth Olsdatter 30 1/2 yrs. Carl Johan is born at Modum (that is in Buskerud county) as a son of Samuel Olsen Dahl. Carl Johan now lives at Moløkken. Bereth is born in Øyer (that is in Oppland county) as a daughter of Ole Olsen.Carl Johan Dahls former wife died March 19th, 1865.Kildeinformasjon: Oslo fylke, Vestre Aker, Ministerialbok nr. 2 (1855-1877), Ekteviede 1865, side 154. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Torp

Carl Johan Dahl is born in Modum: Birth: 23 May 1830, christening: 11 Jul 1830.Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Modum, Ministerialbok nr. 5 (1824-1833), Fødte og døpte 1831, side 249-250. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Torp

Carl Johan Dahl was married 1st time on Dec 26th 1854 to Berthe Gulbrandsdatter in Aker.Kildeinformasjon: Oslo fylke, Aker, Lysningsprotokoll nr. 5 (1853-1864), Lysninger 1854, side 108-109. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Torp

Carl Johan Dahl´s fist wife dies in Grønland (Christiania) Mar.19th 1865, six weeks after giving birth. Look at burial number 52:Kildeinformasjon: Oslo fylke, Grønland, Ministerialbok nr. 3 (1862-1868), Døde og begravede 1865, side 182. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron  Jones

Carl Johan Dahl is born in Modum:birth 23May 1830 Kildeinformasjon:Busherud fylke, Modum, Ministerialbok nr 5 (1824-1833). Does it show who the parents are? I can't read the print I have.Thanks,Ron Jones

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.