Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52955] Carl Johan Dahl

Gjest Ron  Jones
 Del

Gjest Ron  Jones

Carl is born in Modum:birth 23may1830.Does this show his parents? I cannot read the print I was sent.Thanks to all that helped. Ron Jones

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have a copy from the Churchbook: Lenkelast name on the left page. Carl Johan, 23 May 1831 . Father: farmer, Samuel Olsen Dahl Mother: Cathrine OlsdatterIf you click on the ikon at the bottom on page 2 you will have the text in 150%.Best regards from Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Asbj. Arnestad

Yet another try. Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Modum, Ministerialbok nr. 5 (1824-1833), page 249-250. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1152&idx_id=1152&uid=ny&idx_side=-130>Lenke and Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Modum, Klokkerbok nr. I 2 (1824-1832), page 321-322. Permanent sidelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Thanks Kjellaug! Sorry about Olsdatter!Here i found the the same on Fam. s. LenkeI tried a parents search and a lot of children listed:Johannes Christian Samulsen Chr. 9 Jul 1812 in KongsbergOlavus Samuelsen chr. 21 Mai 1814 in KongsbergLars Samuelsen chr. 2 Oct 1816 KongsbergJustine Samuelsdatter 4 jan 1820 KongsbergGorine Samuelsdatter 27 Des 1822, KongsbergSusanne Samuelsdatter 29 Oct 1825 ModumGorine Elisabeth Samuelsdatter 27 Jan 1828 ModumCarl Johan Samuelsen 23 May 1830 ModumI think the family moved from Kongsberg to Modum about 1822 .The father probably worked in the silvermine in Kongsberg and after that in Blåfageverket ( Kobolt mining). Only a theory.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Sorry that Fam.s is not available at the moment. I do hope you can find the children there later.Kongsberg Churchbooks will be a place to search.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Her you have the oldset son chr. Johannes Christian Samuelsen in 1812 in Kongsberg: LenkeOn 2. page on the top.Mothers name Chathrine Elisabeth Thuer ? i think.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Could she have come from Larvik? There's one Catherine Elisabeth Larsdtr born there in 1791: LenkeThese people are not in Larvik in the 1801 census.I don't find any link to a Larsen family in any of the places called T(h)ue, she may only have worked there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

And here from the Churchbook in Larvik 1791: LenkeLeft Page marriage 19 Feb , engaged 22 Jan? Lars Caspersen and Justine Christensdatter. I am not able to tranlate more from the Text.I have not been able to find the family in 1801.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsenf

I belive this is what is written in the churchbook: Carl Johan born 23.May and bapt. 11.July 1830 in Nykirke, Modum in Buskerud. Parents garvermester (tannerymaster?) Samuel Olsen Dahl and wife Catrina Elisabeth Larsdatter Tue. Sponsors: Goro Madsdatter Baarud eie, Johan ? ibid.or Johane Østensdt. ibid., Jens Jensen ibid., hmd? Jørgen Andersen Baarud, Cornelius Olsen Enger eie.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsenf

They had royal permission (kgl. bevilling) to be married in the house (at home) 20.June 1811 at Kongsberg. Batchelor and tanner Samuel Olsen Dahl and girl Catrhrine Elisabeth Thue. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I haven't been able to find the family in the 1801 census either, I did a global search on each of her parents: nothing.They may have been dead by then but I can't find Catherine Elisabeth either, I've tried with Catherine/Katrine (all versions of the name) alone, a few came up but not with the right age and some were srvants. So it'll be difficult to find where she was then.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.