Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#52985] Need help translating parish Født og Døpte record.

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson
 Del

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson

I need help translating the birth record of Albert ??? # 46. It is difficult to make out the whole record. Kildeinformasjon: Sør-Trøndelag fylke, Domkirken i Trondheim, Ministerialbok nr. 601A21 (1857-1865), Fødte og døpte 1858, side 12. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2336&idx_id=2336&uid=ny&idx_side=-14>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

This was really hard! What I make out of it is that Albert (Albart?) was an illegitimate child of an unmarried woman and a married man (it says 'gift mand' where 'ungkarl' has been crossed out). I think maybe her mother might be Albertine and his father perhaps captain ('skipper') Andreas, but the rest is nearly impossible.I have tried to look in the 1865 census for all combinations of given names starting with Alb... and And.. and surnames including the letters I think it is possible - to make out to get a clue to what to look for, but with no result. Do you know anything at all about what the rest of Albert's given name is or parts of the name of his parents?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pål Evensen

I guess this, mother :pige Albertine Aagaard, father: gift mand skipper Andreas Christian Hellweg Brun. There is also an adress under the fathers name but I cannot read it. Perhaps someone local known persons in Trondheim can tell.The name of the child: Albert Adolph AagaardMvh Pål

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I am not sure, but maybe the father is Andreas Christiansen Brun b.1815 in Åfjord S-TL. He was an illegitimate child of Christian Ludvig Olsen Brun at Hellevig in Åfjord and Inger Olsdatter Graasten. Andreas was a captain on small ships (innenskjærsskipper?) at first but later he was merchant, or something like it, in Trondheim.Andreas was married in 1841 to Gisken Serine Ingebrigtsdatter(6 children (1842-55). In 1868 Andreas emigrated to Minnesota in America to his daugther Anna(1849) who was married to a swedish farmer Niels Newberg.Andreas with his family in 1865 Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

I think your suggestion is very likely.If Albertine is the Albertine Aagaard living in Levanger i 1865 i mention in (4), I think we might have a candidate for the son here: LenkeThis Albert is the right age, he lives with his mother's mother at the place where Albertine from the 1865 census was born, and he was born in Trondheim.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

At the same farm where 8 year old Albert lives in 1865, there is a Jacob Aagaard living in 1810 Lenke, so I think we may have established a link here. Pål Evensens suggestions are probably right as to the names.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

In his marriage Andreas Brun had a son named Adolf Gerhard(1846) and a daughter named Albertine(1851). I belive Albertine died as a little girl, but Adolf lived and emigrated to Amerika.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.