Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#53375] Where is Ersrud

Gjest Chris Nilsen
 Del

Gjest Chris Nilsen

I have found witnesses at baptisms from Ersrud in Lier.Where is Ersrud?Is there information about this farm in the Liers Gårdsregister? (Lenke)I can find this place in the 1801 but would like more information about the history of the farm.Chris.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Celvin Ruisdael

in census 1900 farm name ERSRUD is found 4 places in Norway :In Fet and in Enebakk (both in Akershus), in Vestre Toten and Søndre Land (both in Oppland)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Celvin Ruisdael

I checked with 1801 census : likely Ersrud (according to spelling in 1801) is Eriksrud in Liers Gårdsregister. The website contains a lot of info

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Chris Nilsen

Thank you all for your help.The witness to the baptism in 1785 (Landfaldhaugen) was named 'Widow Sidsel Ersrud'.My best guess is that it was Sissel Jonasdtr who was married to Hans Mikkelsen Eriksrud in 1758. Hans Mikkelsen died in Lier in 1783.Both Hans and Sissel are mentioned in the farm history of Eriksrud.Thank you again.Chris.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.