Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#53574] Peder Pederson Dahlvang - Tønset

Gjest Darin Flansburg
 Del

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Can anyone tell me the names of Peder Pederson Dahlvangs parents? He was born in 1833 and was living on the Dahlvang farm near Tønset during the 1865 census. This family later moved to Cental MinnesotaThank you!Darin Flansburg darinf@charter.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Sorry I did not find this Peder Pedersen`s birth in the churchbook, but I thinke I have his confirmation here: Nr. 15 on the left side: LenkeI think there are more than one Peder Pedersen born i Tønset in 1833, so I am not sure I found the man you are searching for.Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think I have found the man on the comfirmation list. If You go back to the familiy in 1865, Peters mother Olau Rasmusen is living with them. Peters father is dead before 1865.It must be the persons you searched for!Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Gunn,Thank you very much! I am a little pressed for time right now, but will respond more fully to your findings later this evening.Once again thank you very, very much!Darin Flansburg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Tjade

Dalvang is a farm situated between Brennbakken and Sagmoen at Faadalen, Tynset. You can look at the following map LenkePeder Pederson Dalvang's father, Peder Anderson, was borne in1806 at the farm Brekken, Tynset, and became farmer at Dalvangen, also called Brennbakken south, and died there in 1854. His mother, Olaug Rasmusdaugther, was borne in 1801 at the farm Leet Faaset at Tynset, and died in 1878. They were married on the 19th of July 1833. Peder Pederson was not babtized Peder, but Peter. The 10th of december 1853 he went to Strinda in Trondheim, where several of his children were born. Back at Tynset again, he got the deed from his father on the 23th of July 1867 for 100 Norwegian dollars, and took over Dalvangen from his father. On the 6th of Mai 1881 Otte Olessontook over the deed, and on the 13th of Mai Peter, Karen (his wife), and the children Tore and Ingeborg immigrated to Verndale, Minnesota, Ferus falls. The tickets cost 882,40 Norwegian krones. Referencis: Church book and local history books of Tynset.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Odd and Gunn,Thank you very much for the information it is extremely helpful. I found Peter and Karen's marriage in Strinda on 31 May 1857. Karen's family the Hoiems also went to Verndale, Minnesota. Several families from the Tønset area went to Verndale some of the farm names include. Dahlvang, Holman and Graneng. I am currently writing a book about the Verndale families if anyone is interested in the Tønset families that went to Verndale please let me know.Thank you again Gunn and Odd!Darin Flansburg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.