Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#53729] Ole and Kristi Handeland

Gjest Randy Rehnstrand
 Del

Gjest Randy Rehnstrand

Trying to find information on my ancestors and possible decendents in Norway. My Great Grandfather was Ole Handeland born in Norway in 1864. His wife was Kristi Handeland born in Norway January 4, 1858. The emmigrated to the U.S in June 1902.(Arriving in NY) Kristi joined him in the U.S. June of 1904. (Boston passenger). Kristi arrive with their children Gislang, Bertha, Olai, Kristian and Bertina. Bertina was born on January 1, 1901. My mother believes they all had lived in Bergen. Ole's father's name was also Ole. Ole's mother was Bretta Johannesen. Ole's parents apparently remained in Norway. Ole and two brothers (Bert and Lars) who also came to the U.S. Don't know if their were other child left in Norway. I don't know where Ole's parents lived or were buried. Don't know if I have living decendents. Help. Randy Rehnstrand (and yes, I'm half Swedish).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Randy Rehnstrand

I have got some wonderful responses. Unfortunately, I am not sure what they mean. Can someone help explain these entries and tell me what I am looking at. I am sorry for being so slow to understand. Thank you Randy Rehnstrand

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hi, John Arthur has done the work for us, now there are possibility to track your ancestors way back by books and other means. Found a picture of a sister of Kristi, Guro, born 1860, there most be descendants of her. Think you and I are distant related. Here is my e.mail if you like to be in touch. magnar39@combitel.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.