Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#53758] Kari Svensdatter Espenes

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I hope someone can help me find the burial record for my husband's 2nd great grandmother. She was Kari Svensdatter, born 1832 at Espenes in Vikebygd -- daughter of Sven Tollevsen and Kari Kolbeinsdatter. She married Peder Mikkelsen Indbjo in 1852. Peder died in 1879. In 1881, she married Knud Nielsen Indbjo. They are both at Indbjo in 1900 (gnr 55, bnr 10). I have looked in the scanned parish registers for Fjelberg, Ølen, Eid and Vikebygd. Maybe she was there and I just didn't see her. But maybe she died after the registers cut off.Perhaps her death is noted in the Ølen bygdebok?I don't know where else to look...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Johan!Thank you so much for finding this! I didn't see those parish records for Ølen at the end of the list. I was looking by Fjelberg.About this farm... In O.Rygh, it is gnr 55, called Indbjoe and is located in Fjelberg.According to the database 'Gardsnamn for Hordaland og Sogn og Fjordane frå O.Rygh' (on this site), it is spelled Innbjoa. It passed from Fjelberg to Ølen (when?) and then...'Ølen til Rogaland i 2002. Gnr fra Ølen er påplusset 200 i Vindafjord'Does this mean that in 2002, it became gnr 200 in Vindafjord (Rogaland)?And what is Bjoa? I have seen this locality name from time to time, but not in any census.I'm just trying to understand all the localities and how they changed over the years. It helps me, when searching the parish registers...Thank you again, Johan, for your help!mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Ølen was a part of Fjelberg parish until 1.1.1916. Ølen kommune was transferred to Rogaland 1.1.2002 and 1.1.2006 Ølen became a part of Vindafjord kommune in Rogaland. Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.