Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#53933] Missing databases?

Gjest Carole McIntyre
 Del

Gjest Carole McIntyre

I can't find the database for bits and pieces that among others had Christmas cards to open. Have they been put elsewhere? Also the course on Gothic handwriting, will it come back after the contest? The various forums will only show entries for a limited time. Are the entries stored somewhere else where they can be looked up? One forum stops in August of this year. Are there no recent entries? The digitized books refers to some being available, where are the rest? Thank you for a fantastic and user friendly website.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

The course on gothic handwriting has always been accessible from our front page, unfortunately not on the English version, but I will add it there shortly. Look in the gray menu.I am not sure what databases you are referring to with the Christmas cards. Among the digitised books we have added a selection of old Christmas cards. We have also used the cards in exhibitions online, Christmas calender especially notice boards. You find all of this if you click the link 'Internet exhibitions in the National Archives' in the gray menu on the front page. You will find 'Digitalarkivet' in the list and the exhitibitions we have made there.If there is still something missing, please let us know!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.