Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#54436] Anne Østensdtr Rudi, Vågå , Oppland

Gjest K. Amelia Brown
 Del

Gjest K. Amelia Brown

Reference: Topic No. 45574 - entry by Kai M Kveum, Oslo, 21.1.2007 16:10 (9): According to information from Nordalsarkivet at Vågå and a discussion in Norsk Slektshistorisk Tidsskrift no.2, page 260 the wife of Hans Lauritzen (Hans Larsen) is Anne Østensdtr Rudi born about 1600, married about 1624 to Hans Larsen. Anne inherited 1 ½ hide in Rudi from her father. So did her sister Rønnoug. The value of the farm amounted to 3 hides.Can anyone tell me the names of Anne Østensdtr Rudi's parents?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

Hi Amelia!Rønnoug Østensdtr.(Eysteinsdtr.) is one of my ancestors and sister to Anne Østensdtr, Erik Østenson and Tora Eilevsdtr.. The father to Rønnoug, Anne and Erik was Østen(Eystein) Erikson, borned about 1555 and death 1607. He grow up on the farm Bjølstad in Heidal and belonged to the famous Bratt race in Gudbrandsdalen on his mother and father side. From his parents he inherited 3 hides in Rudi and 3 hides in Vestad in Ringebu When his parents died they were owners of 33 hides in different farms in Gudbreandsdal and was at that time one of the most wealthy persons in Gudbrandsdal.His wife, Signe(Sønnøf) Guttormsdtr., borned in 1570, death in 1657 was from the farm Graffer in Lom. At that time Graffer was the largest farm in Lom. In here second marriage here husband was Eilev Lauritsen She was owner of 3 hides in Kvamme(Qvamme) in Lom. Eirik Østenson got the farm Vestad in Ringebu with 3 hides after his father. Rønnoug Østensdtr. was married to the farm Horgen in Heidal.Are You belonging to the same ancestors?I can send You more informations if You send me Your email adress tio hp-en@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.