Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#54723] Fredrikstad orginals

Gjest Richard Olsen
 Del

Gjest Richard Olsen

I am attempting to find out if the house located at Hjørnerødgata 7 is the same house that was there during the 1890s. I am not certain if today it is used for residential or commercial purposes. Also, I am attempting to find out if the building known as the Seiersten School is the same school during the 1890s.Is there anyone here from Fredrikstad who has knowledge on these two buildings?Thank You.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn R. Angeland

Hello Richard. Seiersten School was buldt in 1875 and closed in 2002. I went there myself between 1955 and 1960. I is now converted to appartments. You can see it by Google the name. Regarding Hjørnerødgt. 7 Lenke i am not sure, but according to enclossure i will think it is the same.Bjørn Angeland

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Bjorn, thank you very much!Is the picture that you found similar to the one at gulesider.no? That site shows an overhead view of houses. But,it shows the back part of Hjørnerødgt. 7 and part of it is blocked by a tree.Do you know if the building is used as a residence or as a place of business? I would hire a photographer in Fredrikstad to take a photo of the house, but I would get the owners permission first if it is a residence.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Inge Sundt

Hello Richard. Hjørnerødgata 7 is a residence and if you go to gulesider.no and klick on 'skråfoto' you kan se it from diffrent sides.And you can use it to the school. Adresse to the school:seierstensgata 21.Knut Inge Sundt

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Thank you Knut Inge! I will go back to that site.I was in contact with the owner. She was very kind to provide information about the house.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn R. Angeland

Hello again Richard. I can give you some pictures of the house. I also have several old pictures from Fredrikstad if you are interested. If so, please give me your emailadress and I will send them to you.Bjørn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.