Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#54821] Skifteregister, Sunnhordland -- Gaute Haldorsen

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

May I please view the contents of the probate record for Gaute Haldorsen Vikeviken?Fjære, Page 246, Protocol A.d.2, 1820-1824Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The probate court dated this one January 13 - Jan. 15, 1823. The widow Ragnilde Olsdatter, and the children: 1) Ole Gautesen, had died after the day of his father's death, and had left son Georg Fredrich, 2) Thor G. Alne, 3) Asseline Gautesdatter, had been married to Johannes Olsen Haraldseide, wads, but she had died, and left three sons and two daughters, 4) Ingeborg Gautesdatter, married to Gudmund Larsen Aarvigen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve, for this information.I can't find Gaute's death record in the scanned parish registers. I looked from 1818-1823 in Fjelberg.I thought since his son Ole died around the same time, I would look for him. But I could not find him either. I think Ole left Vikebygd. I found his marriage to Helchen Catrine Walnum 1 Jul 1801 Fjelberg. In the 1801 Census, I found 'Ole Gaudesen', skipper, age 27, in Bergen, and I found Helken Katrine Walnum at Svolvæhr in Wågens (ug, age 22).That is all I could find. Do you have any suggestions?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.