Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55028] Karl and Laura Larsen

Gjest Richard Olsen
 Del

Gjest Richard Olsen

Seeking information on Karl Gustav Larsen and his wife Laura Larsen. They were born in the 1860s and married in the 1890s. They lived in Fredrikstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Berit, thank you for the reply.However, I do not believe that is the couple that I am seeking info on.In the birth/baptismal registers I found 3 children listed. They were born 1896, 1897, 1899. One child Jarl Forthjof was born January 17, 1899. The other children were Vilhelm and Eugen. I don't recall their middle names. In 1899, they were living on Myragata (according to a birth/baptismal register)I can not find Karl and Laura's marriage register.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Sorry, I tried the link after I posted it and it worked. Something went wrong.Here it is again:LenkeIn case it does not work:Veste Fredrikstad 1878-1907 Records Dissenters Marriage Registers Page 727On top of page:Karl Gustav Larsen and Laura Larsen (left side of page) On the right side of page, under #13 and #14, are written comments. Would someone please translate the written comments.Thank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Birkelund

Richard!The written comments in Norwegian: #13 Ved skilsmissedom av 26. februar 1892 #14 Han statskirken. Hun intet samfunn.Translation something like: # 13: Divorced, (date as given) # 14: He (is a member of) The (Norwegian) State's church. She no society (She is not a member of any congregation). (The spelling? No good, I guess!)Tom

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Richard, In regard to your entry #8 and the reason the link may not have worked, perhaps the following may be helpful to you as it was to me: debate #52497 entries eight and ten. Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.