Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55368] Anders Frederiksen Grønset and Ane Torstensdatter in Kvernes

Gjest suzy bayard
 Del

Gjest suzy bayard

I am seeking information on the parents of Anders Frediriksen and Ane Torstensdtr. They had at least three children, Tore (f. 3 Nov. 1809), Torsten (f. 12 Nov 1812) and Poul (f. 3 Oct 1814), who were born in Kvernes. Anders was listed as from Grønset farm, but I have been unable to locate the marriage record for Anders Frederiksen and Ane Torstensdtr. as well as their birth records. Ultimately, I am trying to locate their parents to continue the search. Any help or guidance is gretaly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I belive this is their wedding in Sunndal, Møre og Romsdal. 1806 nr.3, 3.Dom. i Faste (9/3?) batchelor Anders Fredriksen Løken and girl Anne Torstensd. ibid. Caut: Knut Løken and Ole Leangen. Thats all. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Children: Maybe 1. out of wedlock: Top left, nr.25: Dom 13. p.trint. Anders Giekling/Gichling? and Anne Torstendsdt. Hoven, Fredrik. Test: Ole Leangen, Sven Giekling?, Bjørn Hoven, Guru Løchen, Sigri Mali/Møli? [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16132&idx_id=16132&uid=ny&idx_side=-17>Lenke Tore bapt. 5/11 1809 Lenke Torsten 15/11 1812 Lenke Povel 16/10 1814 Lenke Magnild 26/12 1817 Lenke Poul 6/6 1819

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

I was looking for them only in Qværnes/Kvernes out of the information from Suzy (1), But according to the information you have found about the baptism of the children (4) I see that you most likely have found the right parents. :o)Reidun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest suzy bayard

I want to thank you very much for all of the assistance and information. I am not sure how to add a link, but I believe that I found Anders Frederiksen's death and burial record in May 1824 in Kvernes, Kvernes. If I am reading it correctly, he was listed as 52 years old, which would place his birth around 1772-1773.I am not sure how that helps. I am having problems understanding the transition from the Løken farm to the Grønset farm. Thank you again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Borgny Vorpbukt

Kanskje litt hjelp til dere som leter: Har noen håndskrevne notater fra Grønset. Der ser det ut til at familien dukker opp på Grønset ca 1806 (står ikke hvor de kommer fra, så Sunndal er mulig)I 1825 finner jeg dødsfall på ungkar Fredrik Andersen 23 år.(Deres sønn?) Han er sikkert født der foreldrene kommer fra ?Lenke Håper lenken virker, oversikt over Sunndalsbøker

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Sorry Suzy, but the norwegian parts are about 'bygdebok'. Borgny said Grønset today belongs to Gjemnes and not Kvernes, and there is no books from Gjemnes(15). And I asked her if there is bygdebok from Sundal and yes it is (18). The 'lenke' shows in which book to look. At the same time she says she has some notes about Grønset. It looks like the family came to Grønset ab. 1806, but not where they came from, and Sundal is possible. In 1825 she has found the death of batchelor Fredrik Andersen, 23 y. (That would be their firstborn in 1802, before they were married.)Nr.1 1825 Lenke and as you said, the father nr.7 in 1824.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Eide

Hello. I have looked i the churchbook of Kvernes. Belonging to Grønset (now in Gjemnes municipal) I found some about the family. 1. Tore born 3/11 1809 and baptized 5/11 1809. He was confirmed 4/11 1827 2. Torstein born 12/11 and baptized 5/11 1809. 3 Paul born 3/10 and baptized 16/10 1814. He died 27/10 and buried 17/11 1816. 2 years old. 4. Magnhild born 12/12 and baptized 26/12 1817. She died 7/3 and buried 29/3 1818. 5. Paul born 2/6 and baptized 6/6 1819. He was confirmed 1835 6. Anders baptized 12/5 1822. He was confirmed 29/4 1838Anders Fredriksen was buried 8/5 1825. He became 52 years and his title was farmer.Fredrik Andersen died 31/10 and was buried 18/12 1825 . He became 23 years old and was not married. He was not born in Grønset. Perhaps Sunndal parish?In 1830 (4/7) Ane Torsteinsdatter married again. She was 51 years and married to Jon Jonsen Hoel 61 years old. mvh Bjørn Eide

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest suzy bayard

I just wanted to say thank you for the wealth of information. It would appear likely that Anders Fredriksen and Ane Torstensdatter probably came from Sunndal parish in 1806 based on the information provided. I will search further in Sunndal, and perhaps, try to confirm via probate records. Thank you again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Sæther

Hello Suzy! Anders` parents were Fredrik Hansson and Magnhild Hågensdotter, who lived on the Gikling farm in Sunndal. The 'bygdebok' Sunndalsboka (a local history book) confirms that their son Anders, born in 1767, became a farmer on Grønset in the Gjemnes municipality. You can find more information about Anders` parents and some of his grandparents and great-grandparents in Sunndalsboka vol. 2 pp. 48, 185 and 208.Knut Sæther

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.