Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55396] Need help translating døpte record.

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson
 Del

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson

Happy New Year! I am trying to figure out what all the words are in the far og mor area and also what the 2 words at the very end of the page after the sponsors are listed. Does anyone know about the farm Sagmoen? Thank you kindly for your time. # 121, barne is Johan Alfred. Kildeinformasjon: Akershus fylke, Eidsvoll i Eidsvoll, Klokkerbok nr. I 2 (1866-1871), Fødte og døpte 1871, side 83. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=496&idx_id=496&uid=ny&idx_side=-84>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I belive it says the mother was from Bjærke sogn. To the right is says the information was given by the father.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dagrun Dyrkorn Heimland

I think the second word of the parent´s area says: Enkemd. Enke means that a woman´s husband is dead, a widow, - md is short for man - together - Enkemand - that means a widower.The child is 'uægte' - an old N. word for not been born of parents who are married, outside marriage, so to speak.I think the mother´s name can be Xtensd. = Chris(= the cross)tens d.(=daughter)- Christensdatter, but I am not sure.- (may be Xtiand.?)Faddere / (vitnesses) Ole Paulsen Lebakken, Martin Christiansen Sagmoe,Jens Nilsen ibid., Oleane Olsd. ibid., Karen Larsd. ibid.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.