Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55518] Firstname Initial

Gjest Richard Olsen
 Del

Gjest Richard Olsen

I know it is Formand Johanessen. I can not determine if the firstname initial is a J? Jh? or another letter?Anyone know for sure?Thank you.

bilete4045.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torgrim Sørnes

For your information - 'Formand' is not a name, it is a title - more or less 'supervisor'. If this is supposed to be a surname, I would suggest 'Frimand' - which is a valid surname in Norway, even used in literature.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard Olsen

Here is a link. It is #3 on top of the page 727 (Karl Larsen and Laura Larsen). Under section #10 there are 2 names. I am interested in knowing the second name.LenkeI know that formand=foreman/supervisor. I know that the persons surname is Johannessen. There is an initial for the persons firstname. It is that initial that I am interested in knowing.I apologize for not providing a link. I thought that the posting of the name alone would be easier and quicker. I know that I am asking a lot of questions here, so I am attempting to do so as effective and sufficient as deemed possible.Thank you for the replies.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vigdis Skaar Nygaard

The good thing with this link, is that it enables us to navigate studying the handwriting. It is not a clearly written letter, I would say. My suggestion is a 'P', compared with the 'P's' you find in the column to the left. You find some 'Peter' used a few times.Vigdis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.