Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55820] Help with a scanned parish register

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Can someone help me to read this entry in the parish register?LenkeI believe it is the marriage of Ole Edvard Osuldsen and Oline Birgitte Olsdatter (not sure of her surname).Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I checked the link. It's OK. Look at the last entry on the page (#5)...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charlotte Hagen

Hi PatriciaIf you are referring to entry #5 it says 'Ungk Og Veyrmand Einner Aasuldsen og Pige Anne Reidarsen(?)', not Ole Edvard Osuldsen. Other than that Imust agree with Berit that I cannot find any other entry that matches names you are looking for.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

More information -- the couple is at Skattebonæs in 1865. I believe Ola's father was named Osuld. The ages match the couple in the census, but I can't make out the handwriting. Also, the census shows Ola's wife as O. Birgitte Olsd., but I'm not sure this is the correct surname for her.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

OK... could this be the marriage of Even Aasulds. and Anne Pedersdatter. They are also at Skattebonæs in 1865. I think Even is Ola's brother.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

Couple # 5 reads 'Ungk og Styrmand Even Aasuldsen and Pige Anne Pedersen, with their respective fathers Aasuld Olsen and Peder Pedersen'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Oddbjørn Johannessen

Kjell is right. And E(i)ven Aasuldsen is from Skatebonæs (and he was Ole Edvard's brother, Patti). Anne Pedersen is from Østeraa in Holt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Oddbjørn Johannessen

Ole Edvard Aasuldsen Skattebonæs married the same year as his brother Even (1865). Here is a link to the marriage between Ole Edvard and Oline Bergitte Marie Olsdtr. from Lyngør (see couple # 26): LenkeThis link goes to 'klokkerboken', which is a bit easier to read than 'ministerialboken'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found the klokkerbok for the same time period. I had a much easier time reading that. I have seen this style of handwriting before (from the ministerialbok). I find it very difficult to make out.Many thanks to Oddbjørn, Kjell & Charlotte!mvh Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.