Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55831] Karen Mathea Pedersdatter (1843-?) og Peder Hansen Family

Gjest John Bye
 Del

Gjest John Bye

I am attempting to search a family in Vestre Toten - Karen Mathea Pedersdatter (born in Hurdal in 1843) and husband Peder Hansen (born in Hadeland ca. 1840) They were married in Hadeland in 1865 and there had children Hans (b. 1866), Ole (b. 1868), Anne Maria (b. 1870), and Peder (1872). After 1875 the family moved to Vestre Toten and had children Kristian (1878), Pauline (1882) and Marta (1886). In the 1900 census they were living at the Stenby farm. I have found in 1901 son Ole was married and living at Paulseth while daughter Anne Maria married a Anders Nielsen and lived at Nerseth farm. The mother Karen Mathea was the youngest sister to my great-grandmother Berthe Maria Pedersdatter (born Hurdal) who immigrated to America from Hadeland). Interested if anyone has researched into this family, or may know of descendants in Vestre Toten who would like to make contact with our branch. (Kan svar på norsk) Takk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

Hei John! I wonder if it would help if you mention when your great-grandmother Berthe Maria immigrated to the USA and where did she settle. I suppose you have located her in the US Federal census? This extra information just might help with making the 'family connections' between the Norwegian and American branches of your family. mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.