Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55832] Royal lines linked to Rogaland or Haugesund farms

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

With the help of many people on this board I have developed a database of families in Rogaland and Sveio Haugesund that are related to me. I would like to see if I can connect them to any royal lines of Norway. I have a number of various farms in Rogaland up to the 1500's-1600's, Is there a list of known farms from these areas linked to royal lines. What is my best approach here? Some of the farms are Halseid, Skaare, Nodland, Tornes, Romsaland, Stakland, Ile Vats, Underhaugen, Store Roa, Vindafjord, Ile Vikedal, Norheim Sjernary, Sedberg, Nedre Valheim, Nedre Malje.Kvalvaag Sveio, Kinn Sveio, Straumoy Sveio, Boroy Moster Sveio, Tusen Takk!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Løberg

None of these farms have farmers in the 1500's-1600's that can be proven to descend from any royal lines of Norway. The closest hit will be farmers of Torsnes in the late 1700's, though not the ones in the 1600's.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

hello lars i show a aase johannesdatter b 1718 tornes skaare, her parents were johannes helgesen 1670 birkeland sveio, and brita hadlesdatter ovrabo torvastad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Frank Johansen

However, you might share some ancestors with Crown Princess Mette-Marit, as her mother's family comes from Rogaland and have connections to a lot of the old farms.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

thank you lars and frank for your help. most of the earlier families from this side of my family are from rogaland then there are many branches all over sveio mostly in the 1700s-1800s-1900 till current day. is it fair to say that there is a small chance of a royal relationship that can be proven from the sveio farms?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Otto Jørgensenn

You mention Åsa Johannesdtr. I'm related to that woman and I believe many are, but as far as I can see, there is no royal lines here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

hi again, i thought i would mention some other farms on a second hordaland line within my family tree as maybe someone might recognize a link to the royals. lokna, kvalvaag, tveitali, bua, kinn, straumoy, straumsvoll, sveio garden, emberland, birkeland, wiikvikebygd fjellberg, hagenow, tjernagel, mecklenberg schwerin,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.