Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#55847] Gunvor Gardsdatter Hobbesland

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

married to Paal pedersen b 1668 Skeie, I would like to know where and when they both died and any parent, and grandparent information about Gunvor Gardsdatter. Tusen takk!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 8 måneder senere...
Gjest Finn Olav Sveinall

Hi Gordon. Do you know which Skeie this is? I have checked Skeie in Halse/Harmark (mandal), but it is not there. I assume that it is Skeie in Eiken in Vest-agder. There is probably some partisipants on the forum that have the bygdebok for Eiken.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Dear Finn and Ann-Mary,Thank you for any help with finding the information that I seek. Tusen Takk!! I do know that the Skeie family eventually ended up in Eiken in more current generations.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Fjeldsgård

One of the ancestors of Gunvor might be Gard Haegbostad, either in Haegbostad or in Vigmostad.Works of Petrus Valand gives som indications.For the moment I'm in Greece so I haven't acsess to my files, but I'll try to have a look into it when back next week.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Søren Storaker

Hobbesland and Skeie are farms in Eiken parish (Hægebostad kommune). I wonder where you have got documentation that far, Paal Pedersen Skeie, born 1668? - with no bygdebok and no church records?The obvious guess for Gunvor Garsdatter Hobbesland is that she was daughter of Gar Jonson Hobbesland Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hello Harald,I have a distant cousin in Norway who is writing the soon to be published Eiken book in Norway. I believe that I received that date from her. Regards, Gordon

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.