Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#56036] Endre Olai Johannesen Lillesund

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I wonder if someone could help me. I am looking at the birth of Johan Johannesen on 20 May 1906, to 'unkarl' Endre Johannesen and 'pige' Ane Lovise Juliussen. See this link:[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20060518070130.jpg>LenkeIt shows that the father was in America. I believe this is his record of emigration, on 26 Mar 1906:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Johan ArthurThanks for responding. Anything you can send me would be appreciated. It seems that a few of Endre's brothers ended up in Oregon. Does the bygdebok say when his parents died? I found them in 1900 at Blidensol (under Lillesund) in Skåre. I searched the parish records through about 1922. No luck.I just thought it was odd that the emigration record showed Endre married, and the birth record for his son, Johan (which was after he emigrated), showed him as unmarried.Thanks again, Johan Arthurmvh Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Eide

It seems that Johan`s (no 83) confirmation 5.th December 1920 in Haugesund do still indicate that his parents did not marry.His mother is also by that ocasion mentioned as ' pige '. Hence I assume there is an error in the emigrationrecords.Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei GeirI agree... to me it seems like an error, but I wondered if this was a common thing. I thought maybe he married someone else (not Johan's mother), but the timing is all wrong. How could he be married in March and unmarried in May?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Johannes Eliasen Torvestad born 1842, died 16.3.1924 and Anne Marta Torvestad born 1853, died 21.1.1922 in Haugesund. I think it must Erik's parents. They lived in Torvestad the first year's after the marriage. Hilsen Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Johan Arthur!I guess I was looking in the wrong file...Sorry, but I don't understand -- who is Erik Olai? Is he another child of Johannes & Anna Marta?I found seven children of Johannes Eliasen & Anna Marthe Ellevsdtr: Ole Andreas (died young), Berthe Amalia, Edvard Andreas, Johan Mathias, Endre Olai, Lars Mandius, and Bernhard. Endre, Lars and Bernhard all emigrated to America. The last evidence I could find of Berthe, Edvard & Johan are their confirmations in Avaldsnes 1887, 1890 & 1893, respectively. All were living at Visnæs.mvh Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That's OK... Does the bygdebok show what happened to Berthe Amalia, Edvard Andreas and Johan Mathias? I can't find them in the 1900 census. Maybe they emigrated to America before 1900?I wonder if Johan Eliasen did not own any land. It seems like the family moved around a lot, based on where his children were born -- 1871 at Fæøen (in Torvestad), 1872 at Torvestad, 1875 at Grøningen, 1878 at Kallevik, from 1883 to about 1893 at Visnes, and then 1900 at Lillesund.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Brita and Ingebrigt have two children: Henry Johan born 17.8.1899 and Anton Ragnvald born 17.12.1901 in Haugesund. Hilsen Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.