Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#56187] Where did Ingebrigth Iversen live and die?

Gjest Carla J. Tweeton
 Del

Gjest Carla J. Tweeton

Ingebrigth Iversen was born 2 Sept. 1841 of parents Jodda Sivertsdtr. and Iver Ingebrigtsen. He was born at Niddengsbakken in Klaebu. His father came from Orkdal Parish and his mother from Leinstrand, parish of ease of the parish of Melhus. He had a child, Jorgine in 1870, who emigrated to America. Nothing further has been found about the father, Ingebrigth. Jorgine used the farm name Brodahl. Any hints would be appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

His parents marriage in 1841: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/VR/individual_record.asp?recid=30629690&lds=4&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>LenkeHis birthyear is here 1817 and father Ingebrigt Ingebrigtsen, but that must be wrong! There's only one Iver Ingebrigtsen born i 1817 in Örkdal and his father is Ingebrigt Knudsen: Lenke His mother was Karen Ivdersdtr and they were not married.Her birthyear is 1805 and her father is Sivert HaagensenThis year doesn't seem to be in the scanned churchbooks yet.There's only one Sivert Haagensen in Melhus in 1801:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

Of course because of wrong name! Sorry about that :-)Here is the church book entry: Permanent sidelenke: LenkeIt does say Ingebrigt Knudsen by the birth of this Iver.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Because there's only one Iver Ingebrigtsen born in 1817 and his father is not Ingebrigt Ingebrigtsen.Check n° 15 here: Permanent sidelenke: LenkeTheir marriage was on FS, and as it's not in the scanned churchbooks, we can't check it. But he was born i 1817.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The last one born in 1805 (3rd column) was Sivert Asgaards daughter, but for the life of me, I can't get it to be Jödda!: Permanent sidelenke: LenkeJust underneath (1806), we can see that Sivert Asgaard's wife is being churched. Unfortunately she's not named.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Iver Ingebrigtsen Ogstad 24 years old and then something that I can't read, could it be something with 'ungkarsdreng'? Jödda Sivertsdtr Asgaard seems to be 33 Years old and not 36 which means her birthyear should be 1808, it's also written 'gaardmandsd' (farmer's daughter)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This must be Kari/Karen Iversdtr 11 years old, it was said she came from Evjengraven when her son was born and this is the closest I can come. LenkeParents: Ivers Thoresen and Beret Arnsdtr Evjen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

I found the record of their arrival to Klæbo from Leinstrand together with a daughter, Karen:Permanent sidelenke: LenkeNo. 5, 6 and 7I tried to see if I could find Ivers arrival from Orkdal, but failed.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

Notice that also here he is called 'Iver Ingebrigtsen Ogstad' - maybe he is NOT from Orkdal at all?From where do we have this information?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

We have this information from Carla in # 1.I think I've found Ingebrigt Knudsen who was from Röe af Romsdal: LenkeHe's 12 years old and his parents are: Knut Ingebrigtsen (48 years old) and Synnöv Pedersdtr (47 years old)He was the only Ingebrigt Knudsen from Röe in Romsdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Carla J. Tweeton

All of what you have researched seems to coordinate with info I have received years ago when I had a researcher do some research for me. Thanks! I do have, however, the mother of Jødda Siversdtr. listed as Eli Rasmusdtr. Lerli, born abt. 1778, died 1878? Her father is listed as Rasmus ?? and mother as Rani Olsdatter , born 1751. I think the Ingebrigth Iversen, for whom I am searching, had a twin sister, possibly named Karen. His child, Jorgine, emigrated to America with her aunt a little later than Jorgine's mother, Marit, I really wonder what happened to Ingebrigth Iversen?? Maybe it is impossible to search for a death record.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found Knut Ingebrigtsen Röe and Synnöv Pedersdtr Röe's wedding: Dec. 28, 1778 FS: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=500221242911&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>LenkeChurchbook: Approximately in the middle of the left column: Permanent sidelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

So it means that you have all this and perhaps even more? We don't need to help you any further then,I guess.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This must be his twinsister, n° 12 on the right side: Permanent sidelenke: LenkeHer name is Elen Iversdtr Nidengsbannen and she's born on Sep. 2, 1841 The Parents are the same as those above:Iver Ingebrigtsen Nidengsbannen and wife Jödda Sivertsdtr

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.