Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#56943] Access to scanned parish registers?

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Have you changed the way in which you access the scanned parish registers? I attempted to access them tonight, but got a new screen that I could not read. I looked for a note about this on the front page, but didn't see any.I would appreciate any assistance you can offer.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks Bjørnar!I tried this link the first time and the system did not respond. It must have been down for maintenance, because later, I got to it OK.What are the other links for? Is there going to be a new feature?Thanks again Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Harald Jonson

Hi,the 3 other links are for indexes of the parish registers.Rettleing for indeksering ... = instructions for indexingIndeksering ... = link to the actual online indexing system. You need a user id from Digitalarkivet to do indexingSøk i indeksar... = search the indexes.So the last one is for everyone and the 2 middle are for people taking part in the indexing project. At present there are not that many books in the indexes, but people are working on it. The indexes contain key information only, but will help a lot in finding people. Links to the actual page scans are included.To search the indexes you need to log in with your e-mail address (similar to when you write here).Hope this helps,Per Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Per HaraldThis is exciting! What a wonderful feature! Is there any way to view the list of books that have been indexed so far?Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Thorud

Search for fornavn/given name = Ole and you will probably see most of the books. Not many, but indexing startet just two? weeks ago.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.