Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#57173] Farm name Tolnæs or Toldnæs in Øyestad

Gjest Byrom Thorgeson Wehner
 Del

I am seeking information about a farm name of Tolnæs or Toldnæs, probably in Øyestad and possibly a subfarm of Nævisdal. I have not been able to find the name in the Internet sites for Oluf Rygh's Norske Gaardnavne or the Matrikkelutkastet av 1950. Recorded in the Øyestad Official Parish Register, 1805-1824, folio 385, right page, is the marriage of Gunder Olsen Tolnæs and Karen Bentsdatter Roudelien (my 4 times great-grandparents) on 7 Apr 1813. Recorded in the same register, folio 72, right page, is the baptism of their daughter Anne on 3 Oct 1813 with father Gunder Olsen Tolnæs. However, Anne's confirmation record in 1828 records a birthplace of Nævisdal. Recorded in the Øyestad/Øyestad, Froland, Hisøy Official Parish Register, folio 2, no. 9, is the baptism of daughter Gunnild on 18 Feb 1816 (f. 3 Feb 1816) with father Gunder Olsen Toldnæs. However, Gunnild's confirmation record in 1831 also records a birthplace of Nævisdal. The baptisms records of other children of Gunder and Karen who were born later have the father as Gunder Olsen Nævisdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charlotte Hagen

On gislink.no I found 3 places named Tollnes in the general area. See the green pins on the map. Don't know if any of these fit your location though.

bilete4320.gif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Benn Johan Rislaa

Tollenes is a subfarm of Øvre Løddesøl in Øyestad. Gunder Olsen Hardeberg (1776-1834) from Landvik in Aust-Agder, married to Karen Bentsdatter Raudelien. Gunder lived at Øvre Løddesøl from 1812-1819, then at Nævesdal.Parents of Gunder Olsen: Ole Gundersen Hardeberg (1751-1801) married 1776 with Gunhild Tønnesdatter: Children: Gunder 1776, Halvor 1777-1777, Halvor 1778, Ingeborg 1779, Gunder 1780-1785, Gunvor 1781-1784, Ane 1783-1783, Tønnes 1785, Gunvor 1787Benn Johan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you both for the responses, especially the added family history. I could not have found what I sought without your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.