Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#57205] lars larsen

Gjest Alan B. Aus
 Del

Gjest Alan B. Aus

I would like to know what place (farm) Lars Larsen was born on. He was living on the Tangstad farm in the 1780's.I don't know who are his parents, but have him being borned in 1752.. Thanks, Alan B. Aus

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charlotte Hagen

Could this be your Lars Larsen?There are several Tanstad farms but this is the only one with a Lars (or in fact 2, father and son).How do you know of his origin? What sources told you he was at Tangstad in the 1780's?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alan B. Aus

Lars Larsen Tangstad,lived on this farm, he had kids, one of the sons, Johannes,b. oct.13,1796,was born there,Johannes had a daughter, Lorentse,b.Nov.26,1833.(had a twin sister Joanne) also born on the farm. Lorentse, had a son Jorgen Olsen(Hestlien- Tangstad) b.feb.29,1864,also there. but what farm was Lars Larsen born on?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charlotte Hagen

Half way down the oposite page (Dom 11 p. adv.) is their engagement, It says 'Venneshavn'. Looks like one of the sponsors was Per Vennes.Venneshamn is today under Mosvik Council.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Charlotte Hagen

I found a Lars Larsen baptised 20 Nov 1754 Lenke First one on the page. Of course there are no guarantees this is the right person.Can't really make out the father's name though, other than Lars Olsen... maybe someone else can help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alan B. Aus

Ron and Charlotte, thank you for the help. You both had the engagement and marriage right.!..The farm, Tangstad #60 in Ytteroy,Verran, is the right one. But the Lars Larssen birth is not, maybe. it does not fit, he would have been to young. What i found on your data base, is Lars Rasmussen Jorstad?..b.Oct.22,1752. In Ytteroy, Verran,No.But I can not prove that this is him, maybe, you can read the other names. thanks, Alan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.