Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#57386] Åsen parish in Frosta, Nord Trondelag

Gjest David Vinge
 Del

Gjest David Vinge

I have been trying to find Per (Peder) Pedersen Løvtangen (or Fonnaen someone gave me this gardsnavn) born in 1760 and died on 22 May 1812 in Lovtangen, Frosta I am thinking that possibly Lovtangen might be also Leangs tangent but am not sure.I have found Peder Pederson Hollan marrying Rangnille Jorgensdatter Forband (Torband) on 4 Jun 1787 in Stjordal (marriage record #20). I see both gardsnavn in 1801 census of Stordahlen so maybe Peder Pedersen was born in Stjordalen (Stordahlen) rather than in Frosta which I was given! I find them in the census of Frosta at Lovtangen but can’t find their son, Peter Petersen’s (3 in the 1801 census) baptism record in Frosta in 1797-99 (maybe it is there and I missed it). Maybe he was born in Stjordal???! Maybe also all the children born before 1801 were born in Stjordal. Can anyone tell me about the farms Hollan and Forband in Stjordal? And if there is any relationship between these people mentioned? Or any information on the farms Lovtangen or Fonnaen in Frosta? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, David Vinge dvinge@shaw.ca

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Langås

According to Bygdebok for Åsen vol. 5 (page 253), Peder Pedersen came from the farm Lauvåsen in Skatval, Stjørdal. The book says he's born 1759, died 1812. I'm quite certain that the couple you have found are right ones. (There is a mis-spelling in Skatval bygdebok, listing them to be married om Jun 4 1781).Peder and Ragnhild's children were:1. Bendi (daughter), bapt. 5. aug. 1788.2. Ildri (daughter), bapt. 5. feb. 1792.3. Maren (daughter), bapt. 13. jan. 1793. Information about these three copied from Skatval bygdebok. The family are listed under Hilan, where they lived in a cotter's place.4. Anne, b. 1795.5. Petter, b. 1797.6. Jonas, b. 1801.7. Jonetta, b. 1804, d. 2 months old.8. Jonetta, b. 1805, d. 1825.9. Otte, b. 1808. (Information about the later ones copied from Bygdebok for Åsen).I think 'Forband' or 'Torband' is a misreading for Forbord, a farm in Skatval. Hollan is also, as you write, a farm in Stjørdal (Skatval parish). It seems to be unknown where Ragnhild was born, and who her parents were.Peder's parents are listed on p. 69 in Skatval bygdebok (vol. 1), as Peder Jonsen (bapt. 9. apr. 1715) and Bendi Pedersdatter Bjørdalen (b. 1722, bur. 31. mar. 1765). They were arried 9. oct. 1749. Peder was a son at Lauvåsen, parents Jon Sivertsen (bur. 22. jan. 1788) and wife Anne Jørgendatter (b. ca. 1685, bur. 19. mar 1719). Her father is said to be Jørgen Paulsen, farmer at Lauvåsen from 1697. Her mother is listed to be Sigrid Pedersdatter (b. 1684, d. 1727), but if Sigrid's birth year is correct, it's impossible that she's Anne's mother.This is just what I found in the Skatval bygdebok. I haven't checked to see what the 'real' sources tell.You also mention the farm name Fonnåen. Ragnhidl and her second husband Ole moved to Fonnåen abt. 1818-1819 (according to Bygdebok for Åsen). Løvtangen and Leangstangen are two different places.Løvtangen/Lauvtangen is the peninsula in the middle (top) of this picture: [url="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=nn&geocode=&q=%C3%A5sen+norway&ie=UTF8&ll=63.578931>Lenke,10.877151&spn=0.022877,0.09407&t=h&z=14Lauvåsen is shown in this picture

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.