Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#57550] Mandal Parish Register Question Hilda Josefine Torjesen

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

I am having trouble reading and understanding one of the records. I am looking at page # 30 in the Halse 1902-1912 records of confirmation on Apr 30 1905. Number 12 on the page is Hilda Josefine Torjesen, her father is not a Torje or a Torjesen???? Does anyone know why? I see a note on the right side of the record in Norwegian, can you tell me what it says, maybe that will explain it? I have looked a bit in the Oslo, Kristiansand as well as Mandal records for her birth. Might someone know where to look, I do not see it? Thank you in advance.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Halse VA, konfirmasjon [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1009&idx_id=1009&uid=ny&idx_side=-32>Lenke I belive it is written: '3,5 meget indskrenket/innskrenket', but I am not sure. If it is this I belive she was not to clever, her knowledge was not good.I hope someone else can help you with the translation.She was born and bapt. in Christiania (Oslo). Rikshospitalet No.395 Lenke and her parents were not married.1900 Mandal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Karen Petrine born 25/11 1855 Valle, V-Agder (VA), bapt. 16/12, parents farmer Søren Olsen and Guline Rasmusdt. Trædal.(Churchbook)She was married 1/4 1880 Mandal, VA to Carl Johan Torgersen/Torjesen b.ab.1852, father Torger/Torje Pedersen. No.15 Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Dear Berit and Ann-Mary. Thanks for your help. Would you be able to tell me about the birth record regarding who is who in this record? it is hard for me to tell who the mother/father are and the other people mentioned. So, are you saying she was adopted by the Torjesens? Tusen takk again for all of your help here!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Here is another churchbook, no.175 at the bottom of the page. LenkeHilda Josephine was born Aug.25 and bapt. Aug.31 1890. Her parents: batchelor and worker Gotfred Christian Olsen, Evensgade 4, born 1854 and girl Emma Sofia Widding from Värmland (Sweden), born 1867. The names to the right is the name of the witnesses (usually nurses).I said -maybe- Hilda was adopted by Carl Johan and Karen Petrine Torjesen(Mandal) since she lived together with Karen Petrine in 1900. Hilda was also called Torjusen in the confirmation-record.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.