Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#58075] Looking for Information on the family of Johanne Andreasen

Gjest Deborah Settles
 Del

Gjest Deborah Settles

I am looking for any family info I can find regarding the family of Johanne Andreasen. She married my great, great grandfather Erik Olson Bergebakken in the U.S. Norwegian census year 1865 shows this family in Sondre Land # 0536, domicile Kampelien. Andreas Anderson is her father, Mother was Johanne Iversdatter. Any family information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am doing geneology for my family, & the Hadeland Lag. Much thanks!!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

Here is the census for 1865 that you refer to [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=3&filnamn=f60536&gardpostnr=682&merk=682#ovre>LenkeJohanne is 26 years, born 1840. Number 117 on this page is her birth/christening Oppland fylke, Land, Ministerialbok nr. 8 (1830-1846), Born og baptized 1840, page 78. Permanent link:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

Good :-)You should be able to find her elder siblings as you go backwards in the registers.By use of Familysearch I also found a younger sister Siri Maria born 1847 here: Oppland fylke, Torpa, Nordsinni, Østsinni i Land, Ministerialbok nr. 10 (1847-1859), Born and baptized 1848, page 8. Permanent link: LenkeThey still lived at Norstelien then, the church they belonged to was Åmot (it says 'Aamodt' by the date far left).Kristinn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Deborah Settles

Kristinn: Thank you so very much for your help. In Looking at the birth records for both Johanne & Siri, I cannot tell what their exact dates of birth are. Also, for Johanne, I am trying to find info on her mother and father. In the birth records for Johanne, it looks like her mother's last name starts with a J. Maybe just an old handwriting? All records I see list Johanne's mother as Johanne Iversdatter. When you have time, could you possible look at this for me? With much appreciation, Deborah Settles

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

Hi Deborah,You are right, it was not uncommon to write Jversdatter!Johanne Andreasdatter was born june 8th 1840, bapt. July 26th 1840 in Aamodt (Åmot). Farm Norstelie teig (?). witnesses: Hans Olsen Norstelie teig, Marit Nilsdatter Norstelie teig, Hans Knudsen Hongelien.Siri Maria Andreasdatter was born Nov 27th 1847, bapt. Dec 26th 1847 i Aamodt. Witnesses: Johannes S...(?) (I think it might be Synstelien?), Birte Øvstedatter(?), Hans Røster, Johannes Aasen.Kristinn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Deborah Settles

Kristinn, You are simply the best. Yes, I did see Ane Marie, but not Andreas. Again, thank you does not adequately express my appreciation!! Deborah

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.