Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#58386] Hans Hansen Nygård i Gildeskål

Gjest Rev. Robbie Osmundson
 Del

sja Ekteviede - Skjerstad Ministerialbok 1820-1833 (369)Any help that you could provide would be appreciated!Hans Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

A link showing the wedding in mention Lenke page 369, couple # 14.What info are you requesting, Robbie ? A translation or genealogical info on Hans Hansen ?Kjell H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

am trying to find his parents. died 1843 see Gildeskål i Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1837-1861 (159) Only other info I have is on the children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

As you may have noticed, Hans Hansen was a widower when entering his second marriage in 1821.In 1812 one Hans Hansen married the widow Else Fransdatter at Gilleskaal [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16608&idx_id=16608&uid=ny&idx_side=-60>Lenke ’Indskreved til ægteskab Ungkarl Hans Hans Øjord og Enke Else Fransd’ – at the middle of the leftmost column of page 58b. This couple got the children Ingebor Maria in 1813 Lenke – upper part page 66a, Ole in 1815 Lenke – top of page 82b and Karen in 1817

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger Eide

There is a 'skifte' in November 1820: Else Franzdatter, the wife of a farmer living at Nyegaard. Husband Hans Hansen. Else must have been married to an Elias because two sons are called Hans Ditmar Schrøder Eliasen 13 years old and Ditmar Schrøder Eliasen 9 years old.Ole, Ingeborg and Karen are children of Hans Hansen.IE

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tusend tuk for the information! Else Franzdtr Fødte - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1773-1804 (131) Gifte - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1805-1826 (13b) 1801-telling for 1838 Gilleskaals Erntvog gm Ditmar Schrøder Eliasen Schavold (died 1810) Gifte - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1805-1826(13b)They had a son: Hans Schrøder Fødte - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1805-1826 (27b) who married Elen Milla Arentsdtr Grimstad Gifte - Gildeskål Ministerial 1820-1837 (408) og Gifte - Gildeskål i Gildeskål Klokkerbok 1820-1839 (400)They had a daughter Elsebe Lavine Hansdtr Sør-Sandnæs who had uaegte daughter Hartvika Cornelia with Hans Johan Hansen Nygård sja nedre Fødte og døpte - Gildeskål i Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1837-1861 (120) Fødte og døpte - Gildeskål i Gildeskål Klokkerbok 1841-1861 (127) Konfirmerte - Gildeskål i Gildeskål Klokkerbok 1862-1885 (257) 1865-telling for 1838 Gildeskaals Sandnæs* i Nordland Utflyttede - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1880-1891 (313b) Marriage Record - Polk County, MN Death Certificate - Kinistino, Saskatchewan, Canada 1905 Census - Humbolt, Saskatchewan, Canada 1900 Census - Excell, Marshall, MN 1895 Census - Excell, Marshall, MN 1885 Census - Andover, Polk, MNHans Johan Hansen Nygård Sja Fødte og døpte - Gildeskål i Gildeskål Klokkerbok 1820-1839 (330) Fødte og døpte - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1820-1833 (312) Konfirmerte - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1805-1826 () Døde og begravede - Gildeskål Ministerialbok 1900-1909 (293) 1900-telling for 1838 Gildeskaals Nygaard 1875-telling for 1838 Gildeskål Nygaard 86 1865-telling for 1838 Gildeskaals Nygaard* Note: Baptism record shows Hans Christian instead of Hans Johann.Hans Johan’s parents were Hans Hansen Nygård and Elisabeth Danielsdtr Sand. It would fit in: Ditmar died 1810 Else marries 1812. Just seems a little strange the relationships!As far as I know, there are no Bygdebok or Gards og Aettesoge for Gildeskål (it is a source I could readily use!)Could you please translate this phrase: Så var der seks som døde små. A friend of mine is trying to figure out the baptism date for this source: Fødte og døpte - Vanse i Vanse Ministerialbok 1743-1767 (201) #25 Christopher

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger Eide

You are right, there are no Bygdebok or Gards og Aettesoge for Gildeskål, it's a big problem.'Så var der seks som døde små' = six of them died as very young.Do you know the mother of Else Franzdatter? It was Anne Margrethe Hansdatter. She died before May 1822, when there is a 'skifte' after her and here are the children of Else as well as the brother, Ole Franzen, living in Ertenvåg. He is 40 years old at that time.IE

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I did not know when Anne died - thanks much for the info! I do not have her parents though. Only info I have is from the 1801 Census. A friend of mine is trying to figure out the baptism date for this source: Fødte og døpte - Vanse i Vanse Ministerialbok 1743-1767 (s. 201) #25 ChristopherReading some of the registers is really hard, including the new one's about Hans Hansen - handwriting is as bad as a doctor's sometimes LOL :)I do appreciate grreatly the help you are giving me!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I wanted to thank both of you for all of the help you have given! I wish there was someway to link Hans in the 1801 Census.Is there another link to the University of Tromsø site for Gildeskål? I tried the link given but did not get the site.Also, I was wondering if the IE in Inger's messages meant an attachment? I could not click on it.I am also working on another line in the Akerhus / Oslo area - I am trying to find any records dealing with Erich Olsen Ræfstad and Marthe Olsdtr His family is found in the 1834 Census for Bjolsen Marthe I believe was confirmed in this source: Konfirmerte - Aker Ministerialbok Nr 10 1786-1809(221a) CHILDREN: Fødte paa Vestre Aker, Aker, Norway 1818 Oct 10 Nov 15 ANDERS (113) (190k) 1821 Nov 5 Dec 9 Gustav (92) 1823 Oct 9 Nov 9 Erik August (184)1834-telling for Bjølsen Erich Olsen Sned 42 Marthe Olsdtr 45 Anders Erichsen 15 1/2 Gustav Erichsen 13 1/2Any help is great! Erich Gustav Erichsen 10 1/2

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

Hi Robbie,The link works fine with me, using both Firefox, MS Explorer and Maxthon browsers. I include a brief summary from the link in mention and in case you care to follow this up, this is the url for the University Library of Tromso is http://uit.no/ub/ where you also will find phone and email.BIBLIOGRAPHY OF TOPOGRAPHICAL AND LOCAL HISTORY LITERATURE OF NORTHERN NORWAY.The University Library of Tromso has recorded the Northern Norway part of some basic Norwegian topographical and local history bibliographies. The work has been done as part of the Norwegian National Documentation Project. The Northern Norway part of the following bibliographies has been recorded: Deichmanske bibliotek : Register til en del norske tidsskrifter. 1908. (Deichman's Library [Oslo Public Library] : Index to a selection of Norwegian serials. Topography).Johan Schweigaard: Norges topografi. Bibliografisk fortegnelse over topografisk og lokalhistorisk litteratur [fram til 1917] (The topography of Norway. Bibliography of topography and local history literature [until 1917].Tillegg 1917-1927 ved W.P. Sommerfeldt (Supplement 1917-1927 by W.P. Sommerfeldt).Tillegg 1928-1945 ved W.P. Sommerfeldt (Supplement 1928-1945 by W.P. Sommerfeldt).Norsk lokalhistorisk litteratur 1946-1970 (Norwegian local history literature 1946-1970)Bibliografi til Norges historie 1945-1975 (Bibliography to Norwegian history 1945-1975).In addition records from Bibliotheca Norvegica have been extracted with references from Schweigaard. Both articles in periodicals (including a selection of newspaper articles) and books from the oldest times until about 1975 have been recorded. From that time the electronic recording in the Norwegian national bibliographic databases BIBSYS and UBO:BOK(1972- and Index to Norwegian periodicals 1980-) began. All subjects have been covered provided the refer to Northern Norway or specific places in Northern Norway. The records have been classified according to Klassifikasjonsnøkkel til norsk topografi [Key to administrative classification of Norwegian topography] by Vegard Elvestrand. The IE you refer to (5) and (7) are the initials for Inger Eide, nothing less !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Could you possibly translation for this page: Trolovede - Bodø Ministerialbok 1762-1795 (151a) for Frants Olsen og Ane Hansdtr. I believe this is the marriage for Else Ftrantsdtr' parents who married Hans Hansen. Farm name hard to read. For Frantz I believe it is Erntenvag but for Anne I can't make it out. Also the witnesses farms. I can read just about everything else!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...

Just found Hans in the 1801 Census: 1801-telling for 1842 Schjerstads Stofsæth Øvre Lars Olsen Hosbonde 35 Begge i det 1ste ægteskab Bonde og gaard beboer M Caren Danielsdtr Hans kone 31 Begge i det 1ste ægteskab K Elen Larsdaatter Daatteren 4 Ugift K Ole Larsen Deres børn 2 Ugift M Ingebor Larsdtr Deres børn 1 Ugift K Hans Hansen Tjeneste folk 13 Ugift M NOTES: Karen was sister to Elisabeth whom Hans married in 1821 (b 19 Feb 1772 Skjerstad Ministerialbok s. 54a2 )There was an Ole Hansen 18 living at Sanel. Possible Brother to Hans?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Steinar Olsen

heier ikke så god i engelsk skriver derfor på Norsk.i skiftet til Catarine Hansdtr 12/11-1812 er den Hans som er på Støvseth i 1801 fremdeles der ugift/unmarrid i oktober 1812Catharine er søster til Karen Hansdtr som er mor til Hans f. ca 1789 på Støvseth. ifølge skiftettror ikke Hans Hansen er fra Salten, siden Støver i sin samling ikke har noe på hanSteinar Olsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Trying to figure this out:Catherine Hansdtr som Døde in 1812 søster tilKaren Hansdtr gift med Hans Hansen frå Salten ? Mor og Far tilHans Hansen Fødte ca 1787 (er 12 i 1801, 56 i 1843)Is this correct?Question: did Hans (1787-1843) have any brothers and sisters?Tusen tuk! Not real good at Norske, but I try!Robbie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Steinar Olsen

heii can read englis but not so god riting. i vil try to put togeter the infomation from Skjerstadboken and put it her as soon as it is finnishd. Med andre ord du behøver ikke å skrive på norsk.Steinar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Grete Mensen

Hans Hansen (1887-1843): It is difficult to find his parents. It cound be the ones you found on Støvseth (Stofsæth Øvre) in 1801. But as Steinar says (15) , Hans is still living on Støvseth october 1812 when Catarina Hansdtr dies, he is threrefor probably not the right Hans.Kjell (4) refers to Hans' marriage to Else in 1812, “ Inskrevet til ægteskap Ungkarl Hans Hans Øjord. In ” Arvid Støvers nedtegnelser fra Gildeskål” , Hans Hansen, Øyjord, is mentioned as the husband of Else Frantzdatter. The 1801 Census for (1838 Gilleskaals) Øyjord have these people: Hans Olsen, 55 years, his wife Dorthe Jansdtr, and four children: Ole 22, Johannes 16, Johanna 19 and Dorthe 3. No Hans. But perharps he (14 years old) works another place i 1801? However, in 1803, when Hans Olsen Øyejorden dies, no Hans Hansen in mentioned ( Skifter i Salten, skifte nr 15082).Anne Margrethe Hansdatter (1762-1822): She was born at Seivåg on Straumøya. Her parents: Hans Pedersen (1726-1788) and Marthe (Marit) Danielsdatter (1733-1787). In ”Bodin bygdebok, II-6A” you kan read much interesting about these people in the chapter, “Seivåg”.Trolovede (13) means engagement. The farm for Ane Hansdatter is perharps “Seijwaag”. The witness Helge Willumsen’s farm is Telnes. He is the husband of Aaselle Olsdatter (Frantz Olsen’s sister). The wedding was 5. nov 81.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank-you so much for the info on Anne Hansdtr! Brings me one more generation back on that line.Hans Hansen seems to be a tough one to track down conclusively.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...

Hei,1. In 1801 where was Catharine Hansdtr?2. Where did Catharine die (parish)?3. Were both Hans Hansen and Karen Hansdr dead by 1801? If not, where were they in 1801? Where did they live prior to 1801?Thanks so much for answers to the above!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Would like to have a transcript of the skifte for Hans Urbanussen Støvset. He was buried 8 Jun 1813 Sjå Skjerstad Ministerialbok 1762-1820 (244b) Tusend Tak!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.