Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#58493] Can someone help with reading this record?

Gjest Kathy Anderson
 Del

Gjest Kathy Anderson

I was wondering if someone could read these old records . I am looking for a Johannes Jensen from Manglerud. Johannes is on the left side of page 190 and 4 down from Jan.19. I can see that the mother is Aaste Erichsdtr and the father was Jens Petersen. I think that the father was married to someone else because he was in the 1801 censes as married but not to Aaste. And apparently Johannes did not know his father's last name as it only said 'Jens' on his marriage record.Source information: Oslo county, Aker, Parish register (official) nr. 10 (1786-1809), Birth and baptism records 1806, page 190. Permanent pagelink: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7683&idx_id=7683&uid=ny&idx_side=-194>Lenke Permanent imagelink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vigdis Skaar Nygaard

Yes, that is right, the parents were not married. 'uægte' about children means born outside mrriage.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger-Berit Østby-Deglum

Johannes uægte Barn. Moderen Aaste Erichsdatter lille Ma(nge)rud Magnildrud, hvor hun har født Barnet. Faderen Jens Pdersen Ryenhagen som (??) har tilsagt hende Ægteskab og selv anmeldt Barnets Fødsel. Fadderne Anne Poulsdatter, Anne Nielsdatter, Gabriel Nielsen, Elling Andersen.Johannes illegimate child. The mother Aaste Erichsdatter lesser Ma(nge)rud Magnildrud where she gave birth to the child. the father Jens Pedersen Ryenhagen, who promised her marriage and he himself gave notice of the child's birth. Witnesses as above.[Mangerud and Ryen used to be farms in the south-east part of Oslo.]

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

Thank you very much. I used to be able to read the writing but I got burned out and have been away from genealogy for a few years. Knowing what this says will help me to start reading again,hopefully. I still cannot prove that this Johannes Jensen is my g-g-grand-father. I wish that there had been a birthdate also or even a age in the konformation record. He has listed his age as 31 in 1833 when he left the Aker parish and age 40 in 1842 on his marriage record in Haabol, in Østfold. So I assume he was born in 1802 but was not baptized until he was 4 years old. Any other ideas on proceed from here or am I just hitting the brick wall on this line. As much as I searched, I have never found another Johannes Jensen from Manglerud.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger-Berit Østby-Deglum

Hi, you have seen this below, I guess? Did you find his death? Strange if his birth was in 1800-01, and he was not christened till 1806 without beeing mentioned. Digitalarkivet1865-telling for 0138 Haabøl 1865-telling for 0138 Haabøl 441 5 103 Tomter Tomter Haabøl Braaten 1 Personnr. Hushald Førenamn Etternamn Fam. stilling Yrke Sivilstand Alder Kjønn Fødestad 2276 9 1 Johannes Jens. Husfader Husmand uden Jord, Jordarbeider g 65 m Ager Prgj. 2277 10 Johanne Eriksd. Hans Kone g 48 k Ager Prgj. 2278 11 Johan Johannes. Deres Søn ug 12 m Haabøl Prgj. 2279 12 Jens Johannes. Deres Søn ug 7 m Haabøl Prgj.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.