Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#58570] Anton Knutson Syverud and Ivar Torkild Løkken both from Etnedal

Gjest Darin Flansburg
 Del

Gjest Darin Flansburg

I am looking for information on the following people Anton Knutson Syverud and Ivar Torkild Løkken. These two were both born in Etnedal. Anton Knutson Syverud b. 1891 and Ivar Torkild Løkken 1887. According to the Bygdebok for Etnedal they both married Tora Sletten 1900. This however is incorrect.Does anyone know more about these two people??mvhDarin Flansburg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Ann-Mary, thank you! I actually have their birth information and their genealogy (ancestors). I was wondering, I guess, if anyone knows what become of them or who they married? I have their children's names, but the mother was wrong in the bygdebok.Thank you.Darin Flansburg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Ann-Mary, You are right.... There seems to be a little confusion I think as to the Toras. My contact in Etnedal tells me that he spoke with Tora's sister (age 93) and she was married to a man from Vestre Slidre. There must be two different Tora's out there. Thank you for your help!Darin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Darin Flansburg

Hello Ann-Mary,Okay it took some digging but it was figured out. The Tora who married Anton Syverud was born in Saksumdal, Oppland fylke. She was the daughter of Knut Tidemandson f. 1858 and Gudbjørg Arnesdatter f. 1860.The other Tora f. 1900 at Sletten and married Ole Haugo was the daughter of Anton Andersson f. 1867 and Inger Sørensdatter f. 1872.I hope this clarifies everything. :-)Darin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.