Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#58577] Can someone read this confirmation record for me

Gjest Kathy Anderson
 Del

Gjest Kathy Anderson

Johannes is on the right side of page 367. # 27 Komfirmmant . It probably says some of the same but I would hope one of them says when he was born or how old he is. Can you help me by reading this record for me # 27 on the right hand side of the page Name is Johannes Jensen.does it say where he is livng ? Ithink it says he was born in Manglerud. Does it say where his mother is from or born? In the 1801 censes his mother is living at Opsloe, Akershus. Do you know where that is or what it changed to? Source information: Oslo county, Aker, Parish register (official) nr. 12 (1819-1828), Confirmation records 1823, page 366-367. Permanent pagelink: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7719&idx_id=7719&uid=ny&idx_side=-186>Lenke Permanent imagelink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ann-Mary Engum

Kan noen hjelpe til med å tyde denne dåpen til Johannes og konfirmasjonen hans i Kathy's innlegg nr 1? Kildeinformasjon: Oslo fylke, Aker, Ministerialbok nr. 10 (1786-1809), Fødte og døpte 1806, side 190. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7683&idx_id=7683&uid=ny&idx_side=-194>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Johannes Jensen, Lægd for Aasen, født paa Manglerud Eje af Pigen Aaste Eriksdat., der var besvangret af Jens Pedersen Ryenhagen, og døbt d 19de January 1806. Vcnet.Johannes Jensen, Åsen district, born at Manglerud-eie. His mother was maid Åste Eriksdatter, his father was Jens Pedersen from Ryenhagen (Åste and Jens were not married). Baptised January 19th 1806. Vaccinated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

In norwegian: Johannes Jensen, lægd? for Aasen, født på Manglerud eie av piken Aaste Eriksdt., der var besvangret av Jens Pedersen Ryenhagen, og døpt 19. january 1806. Vin...?Short in english: Johannes Jensen, lægd for Aasen?, was born at Manglerud eie. Mother girl Aaste Eriksdatter, father Jens Pedersen Ryenhagen. Johannes was bapt. 19. January 1806. Vin ..?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Dåp/baptism, as linked in post no. 2:Johannes, uægte barn, moderen Aaste Erichsdatter Lille Magnildrud hvor hun har født barnet. Faderen Jens Pedersen Ryenhagen som har tilsagt hende ægteskab og selv anmeldt barnets fødsel. Faddere: Anne Poulsdatter, Anne Nielsdatter, Gabriel Nielsen, Elling AndersenJohannes, illegitimate child. His mother was Åste Eriksdatter from Lille Manglerud, where she gave birth to the child. His father was Jens Pedersen from Ryenhagen, whos has promised to marry the mother and reported the child himself. Godparents: Anne Paulsdatter, Anne Nilsdatter, Gabriel Nilsen, Elling Andersen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Although Åste abd Jens were not married, as I stated in post 3, they probably got married shortly after Johannes' baptism.As for the question in post 1, 'Opsloe' (Oslo) is probably what is now known as 'Gamlebyen' in Oslo, i.e. 'The old city'. After the city fire in 1624, Oslo was moved to Akershus castle and renamed Christiania. The old city area kept the name Oslo (Opsloe).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

Thank you everyone. I have not looked to see if Jens and Aaste got married. In the 1801 censes a Jens Pedersen at Ryen(is that the same as Ryenhagen?) was married to some one else. But thank you I will look now.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Ryenhagen is not exactly the same as Ryen, but a part of it. A person living at Ryenhagen may be referred to as Ryenhagen, Ryen-eie, Ryen or simply Hagen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

Something I just noticed now is that one of the witnesses for Johannes baptism was a Gabriel Nielsen. In the 1801 censes she is living in Opsloe and had a illegitimate 10 year old son by the name of Niels Peder Gabrielsen. Isn't that strange if that is Niels father? Another thing is that on Johannes marriage record in 1842 in Haabol he did not put his fathers full name where it should be, he only wrote 'Jens' . I guess I thought he didn't know his fathers name. I'm still going to look at the marriages tho.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

One Jens Pedersen was married June 26. 1806 in Aker to Ingebor Willumsdt. Lille Ou eie. Maybe he who lived at Lille Oue in Agger in 1801.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

One Jens Pedersen was married June 26. 1806 in Aker to Ingebor Willumsdt. Lille Ou eie. Maybe he who lived at Lille Oue in Agger in 1801.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vigdis Skaar Nygaard

The words *Lægd for Aasen* might be understood that Johannes was in the military rolls. After about 1795 the rolls are supposed to give much information, included age.I am not able to tell you what rolls to look into. The archives are in Riksarkivet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

I guess you have lost me on this one. Would a person be confirmed after he had joined the military? I found a Johannes Jensen death, from Kragerplads where he lived, in 1975 evidently before the 1975 censes were taken and there his year of birth was listed as 1799. In his leaving Aker in 1833 to go to Haabol, Ostfold, he put down he was 31 years. When he got married at Haabol he listed his age as 40 in 1842. That is what leads me believe he was born in 1802. I think others answered incorrectly at the 1865 censes and at his death.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Males would be in the rolls from the age of 12, sometimes from baptism. It does not mean he actually did service yet. The rolls are very good biographical source, but not much published.The age in the censuses are often incorrect. I think in those times it would be difficult to keep a child unbaptized for 4 years, yes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The link in # 15 was meant to show you what kind of military company he would be in, and Aasen is listed there as part of the Legd=District. Of course it was a different man.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

I am really into a brick wall if this is not my Johannes Jensen because I have never seen another JJ from Manglerud. at first I thought JJ belonged to a Jens Olsen who had three other children at Manglerud but then I concidered that the mother,Marta Christophersdtr would have been 54 years old in 1802. Not likely but possible to have a child then. Aaste Ericksdtr had son Niels Gabrielsen and I have not found a birth or baptism record for him but did find a confirmation record in 1805 that said he lived at Manglerud at that time. That priest did not mention if he had been baptized. Maybe the father reported JJ bapt because the mother wouldn't.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.