Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#59211] Johannes Christoffel Krog (or Kroch, Krogh)

Gjest Louis krog
 Del

Gjest Louis krog

I am trying to trace information on my ancestor Johannes Christoffel Krog (or Kroch, Krogh).He came over to South Africa (Capetown) from Bergen in 1794. He was about 16 when he arrived.He was born in about 1778 in Bergen, Hordaland, Norway.Have no information on him in Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Louis krog

Hi, thank you for the information. Can I ask what makes you think Father Skipper Mons Krog and mother Janniche Bryning?Do you have information on Father Skipper Mons Krog and mother Janniche Bryning?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

According to Familysearch Johannes was married in 1803 to Esther Maree and they got 8 children.Maybe the names of the children can help:Johannes Christoffel 1804, Susanna Elisabeth 1805, Petrus Johannes 1809, Carl Ignatius 1812, Joseph Gerhardus 1815, Jeremias Wessel 1818, Cornelius 1822 and Martin Johannes Christian 1826.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.