Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#59216] Need a translation

Gjest Kathy Anderson
 Del

Gjest Kathy Anderson

I need a translation on this entry to the parish. It's on the right hand side of the page, on Karen Larsdatter Rabby. Is this a begraven and does it name her kin and age? Thanks for any help you can give me. Kathy Permanent pagelink: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16472&idx_id=16472&uid=ny&idx_side=-95>Lenke Permanent imagelink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else B. Rustad

It's the burial of Karen Larsdatter Raaby, Christen Bruens(?) wife. She was 42 years and 4 months old, and was buried together with her two sons Ole and Hans. The age of the sons is not mentioned.ElseB.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

Thank you very much. I have been looking for some part of this family for a long time and now I have something to to go on .

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Anderson

So she died in childbirth and the babies lived. They had just married in 1727 so she was a older mom. I was wondering if some one could tell me if this Corporal Christian is the same family having a son named Lars in 1727.Permanent pagelink: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16472&idx_id=16472&uid=ny&idx_side=-83>Lenke Permanent imagelink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kenneth Holter

The farm name of Christen seems to be (12. jan 1732): BRUUM. This suits with the 1801 census for Fosnæs having a farm Bruom, in 1900 Broum.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kenneth Holter

Christen Oxdölen that has the son Lars in 1727 is hardly the same, as Christen Corporal and Karen Raabye is married some time later. It seems Christen is sometimes called Christen Corporal/Corprl and others Christen Broum/Bruum, one name being his title, the other a farm name.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.