Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#59485] Can't view scanned parish registers for Oslo

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I have tried to view scanned parish registers for Oslo (looking for burials for the years 1932 and 1944). Every file I opened showed this message:Etterspurt kirkebokside er ikke tilgjengelig på Internett grunnet personvern og/eller andre klausuler.What does this mean?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

We are not allowed to publish information concerning causes of death etc from the newer parish registers, so these pages have been scanned, but will not be made available for the time being.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Does that apply to births as well? Because I got that same message when looking for births in that time period.May I request lookups for particular records?My great uncle, Andreas Johan Adolf Andersen (b 1881 Bergen) is said to have died 16 Dec 1932 in Oslo. And his wife, Stina Francisca (f. Hansen in 1881) is said to have died 17 Jun 1944. I had hoped to find their burial records and whatever information was contained in them.One very helpful thing would be to learn where in Oslo they lived at those times. They had four children. I have sketchy information about them but finding confirmations & marriages is almost impossible, since I have no idea where in Oslo they lived.Some time ago, you gave me information from my great-grandmother's probate record (ca 1930). Andreas is shown living at Munkedamsv. 67 in Oslo. Can you tell me which parish that is in?Thank you for your response...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

They got married on the 23th of may 1903 in Nykirken, Bergen. Look at posting nr.79.Lenke Regards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Rune, for responding.I'm sorry, I guess I was not clear in my post. I am looking for the marriages of Andreas's children:Marny Steffine (f 1903) married ?Solveig Andrea (f 1905) married Erling Isak Tornås -- where & when?Trygve (f 1909) married?Vally (f 1912) married ? Kolstø -- where & when?I found Marny's confirmation in Bergen in 1919, but I believe the others were confirmed after Andreas moved the family to Oslo.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

No, Rune! I have not seen this. I had the dates that Solveig & Erling died, but I don't know when they married or where Erling was born. I looked in the 1900 Census for the surname Tornås, and found nothing. I believe their first child was born in 1934. I wonder if there is more of this family history on DIS-Norge website.In the database 'Dødsfall i Norge 1995-april 2001', it shows that they died in Indre Follo. Where is that? I tried to search on that place name and could not find anything, other than it seems to be in Akershus.Thank you, Rune Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.